Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that 2 minute is all on McVay too many passing plays and no running left way too much Time on the clock. Keeping Gurley out of the game is hurting the offense.

Ram65

Legend
Got drive for a TD after the half. Wilson running around going to tire the Rams out.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I hate everything right now...I can't believe this game is tied...I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ARE WE LETTING THESE PUNKS IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Play calling and effort by offense stunk. Why give up on the run? Why run Tavon 2-3X in a row? Why did Sammy give up on that Goff throw? Had plenty of time to run underneath it.

We're better than this, let's get it!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The Gurley goal-line fumble fucked everything up

Tavon fumbling was just too predictable - i mean the dude looks damaged back there

Stupid penalties

Defense came to play - hopefully they get to catch their breath

JJ - the rookie is playing well!!!'

Antonius

Pro Bowler
It’s soooo frustrating watching Carlton Wilson drop back to pass, scramble around, almost get tackled, scramble away from it, then complete a first down pass.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
This 1st half felt terrible. They look flat on offence after the 1st drive which Gurley nonchalanted into 0 points.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
With what was a beautiful first drive turned into some ugly football.

We have to contain Wilson and land home on him.

Like has been said, we should be ahead right now.

It should be a penalty for players and coaches to yell and scream at the refs as much as the seahawk staff and players do.

JRobinson

MiLB
I'll say it, that was a crappy half of football. We should be up 17-7. This team needs to pick it the freak up. This sloppy as crap play cannot continue. Seattle has its 12th man on the road, but we're still capable of beating them and the refs.

I don't think it was crappy at all. Our defense played well until Seattle noticed we were blitzing every third down. Tavon can't muff punts... continually. Also, the offense moved the ball. Part of the game that Gurley fumbled at the goal line, he will learn.

I ain't stressing, we are the better team, let's act like it.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
That touchback and turnover stung this team real hard. Hope Austin is officially off punt return duty

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can run on Seattle. We need to not get away from the running game in the second half. We can beat their defense. We just have to adjust. Defensively, their offense has no business scoring 20 on us. Take away the dinks and dunks. Make Wilson earn it from the pocket.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
This feels so much like a previous regime game. Our playcalling has been mediocre and ironically, Seattle is coming at us and stealing the momentum with our type of playcalling.

Cmon McVay, keep it balanced and methodical. These random shots and constant plays for Higbee are not getting it done.

FUCKKK

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
It's time to wear our the squawks by grinding the ball on them. I know he's trying to "save" Gurley for the end of the game.....but let's get there.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Seachickens have one penalty called on them in the half. Oh, was I the only one that saw Gram push off on Johnson for the touchdown which should have been a call for offensive interference.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not the play I was talking about.
Came up after the pass to Watkins.
But, the narrative that the refs hate the Rams is weak sauce.
Only 1 penalty in Seattle in the half, and that’s because you have no choice but to flag a false start?
Donald being held

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LOL the announcer said "decked" not "dicked". :LOL:

Sloppy play and the game is tied. So regroup and tighten up and take the game from the veteran team and the team that has been on top on the division and conference for a few years now.

They can let SEA know there's a new sheriff in town in the second half.

In fact I prefer it that way. Out working ant coaching out muscling and out playing them will make for a very satisfying win.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
what the he'll happened in the 2nd qtr ?? This I'd getting away from them...Time for O and D to dial up some adjustments..For the life of me, I can't imagine what the defensive backfield was doing