GAME DAY Seahawks at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Seriously.. does mcvay self scout at all? It's getting really easy to call their plays out before the snap
No. Its all about execution. It doesn't matter if the other team has our entire playbook because as long as we execute we're unstoppable! Dude is arrogant as hell.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Once again I have to say we're the worst screen team in the league. At least some of that is Stafford not having very good touch on short passes, arcing the ball over defenders, etc.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Tired of these refs. The calls aren’t even close most of time then they go do this make up Ricky tack calls crap after they screw up.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That 3rd down play didn't get the first but it essentially made a first down happen.

Ramsker

UDFA
Name
Ramsker
We have to be the worst or tied for the worst tackling team in the league.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Offense needs to do something here. 7 points is fuckin pathetic. No wonder opposing teams come here to Sofi for a party.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
No. Its all about execution. It doesn't matter if the other team has our entire playbook because as long as we execute we're unstoppable! Dude is arrogant as hell.
Really hate to admit this but I'm starting to believe this more and more each week. Just runnin' out of excuses for Coach Mac anymore......

~ArkyRamsFan~

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Do we still have linebackers on the roster?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ernest is a hell of a good rusher. Dude has good instincts there.