GAME DAY Seahawks at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
McVay loves long developing plays and thinks that will work without a decent O line?

TexasRam

Legend
Stafford had Puka on the deep dig but held the ball again.

Stafford might be done. I don’t know.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay has been figured out. He ain't shit. Formations look exactly the same every play
I don't think he's been figured out necessarily, but I think he overestimates himself. He needs a potent run game badly.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Henderson goes down easy when you ankle tackle him.
Yep. Per usual. When he's in the backfield the defensive front knows they can tee off.

What kills me is this offense is looking for their rhythm and Freeman is decent at earning tough yards, but they're still too fucking stupid to see that putting Henderson out there is killing them.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, McVay does appear to be well on his way to a consecutive double digit loss season. But how much can we attribute to him and how much to the talent deficiency? I don't think any coach can win with this roster.