Seahawks at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I think the Cowboys have the best shot at beating the Saints.

Agreed, I also really like the prospect of facing the Bears at home (tho there is a chance of rain in the forecast for next Saturday)

To me, it’s our most favorable matchup, I’ve actually rewatched the debacle in Chicago several times, lot of bad luck occurred, not sure the Rams can play any worse yet they hung in till the end.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
These are the kind of losses (point spread) that literally are the worse (lol, or best wins) the Janakowski injury played a role

I’m so glad I don’t gamble anymore cuz...I even hate losing the ROD$$(n)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who did a better job of stopping the Seahawks offense, the Dallas D or Shottenheimer?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am straight up hammertimed drinkign so much bourbon celebrating the cowpokes win.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*ahem! Some people won on that bet!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Silly Britt! Don't you know your Kipling!
"If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;"

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don’t understand McGinnest saying the pass interference calls on the Seahawks were bad.

I thought the Seahawk interception in the endzone was P.I.

I thought both of the calls after that were definitely pass interferences. Pete didn’t seem to agree, but he is used to refs allowing his DBs, like Sherman and Co., to mug receivers all game long.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t understand McGinnest saying the pass interference calls on the Seahawks were bad.

I thought the Seahawk isn’t in the endzone was P.I.

I thought both of the calls after that were definitely pass interferences. Pete didn’t seem to agree, but he is used to refs allowing his DBs, like Sherman and Co., to mug receivers all game long.

He was probably reminiscing about how he was allowed to do anything he wanted in superbowl 36.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I cant wait to visit Seahags.net and masturbate using their tears as lube.

I wanted to give this post a high five.. but now I know where your hands have been.... a seahags site??Gross!!