Seahawks at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Agreed, I also really like the prospect of facing the Bears at home (tho there is a chance of rain in the forecast for next Saturday)

To me, it’s our most favorable matchup, I’ve actually rewatched the debacle in Chicago several times, lot of bad luck occurred, not sure the Rams can play any worse yet they hung in till the end.

Totally Agree! Personally, I would much rather see the Rams play the Bears than the Cowboys next week! BUT, I do hope to see the Rams playing the Cowboys the following week!!!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Was I holuscinating or was a tavon punt return called back?

He has to have the NFL record for tds called back lol

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Damn. I went 0-2 yesterday.

Cowboys defense is good but nothing we wouldn’t be able to handle. They definitely have the best chance at beating the Saints. Bring on the Bears.

Fuck you Seattle.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Cowboys defense is good but nothing we wouldn’t be able to handle. They definitely have the best chance at beating the Saints. Bring on the Bears.

freak you Seattle.

Me too. 0-2 for the day... but they were coin toss picks for me anyway.

Fun games. I found it hard to root for Dallas, but regardless of who the better matchup is against us, I just couldn’t root for the Seahawks.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Me too. 0-2 for the day... but they were coin toss picks for me anyway.

Fun games. I found it hard to root for Dallas, but regardless of who the better matchup is against us, I just couldn’t root for the Seahawks.
I too am 0 and 2. I thought the teams were pretty even, but the Dallas D is better than I thought.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I too am 0 and 2. I thought the teams were pretty even, but the Dallas D is better than I thought.

Or was that just because they played the Seahawks 18th ranked offense? :sneaky:

RamWoodie

Legend
Bye Bye Pete!
Pete+Carroll+Seattle+Seahawks+v+Arizona+Cardinals+28N80fRECs8l.jpg
Never been a fan of this guy after the way he left USC...that was a coward's way out. I'll give him his props as a coach...but he left USC holding the bag of something he instituted. Very much the way John Calipari left Memphis for Kentucky in basketball. Coaches have to be held accountable too...NOT just the student athletes and the universities.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now

freak you Seattle.

The Aint's will be looking at the Dallas game the same way we'll see the bears or eeegles game ....revenge games
but yea FU Seattle!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Smoke and mirrors 10-6 like i said. Cupcake schedule and not road tested all year. All that late season hype...
giphy.gif

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I kind of want the Bears.

The revenge factor I think is huge and seeing that D a second time at home as opposed to away in 20 degree weather will make a difference. And I don't fear the Bears offense as much as I would with Elliot and even Prescott, who can make a play here and there.

The Bears will also have a short turnaround playing Sunday and then next Saturday. By comparison the Cowboys going from Saturday to next Sunday against the Saints get a full 7 off days between games whereas the Bears against the Rams only get 5 off days between games.

So I like that from the respect of Dallas getting 2 extra days to prepare for the Saints and the Bears having a short week and then traveling out west to face the Rams.