Seahawks at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Really thought the Shehawks would handle Dallas. Great to see them knocked the F out though enjoy your offseason you whiny effin bi#ches. :rolllaugh:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Guess I turned the game off too soon? Effin Dallas.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
WTF kind of "onside" kick is that? Is Darrell Bevel their special teams coach now? LOL.

:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thats gotta be the most pathetic end to a potential come back ever.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good part is that the Hawks lost..The bad part is that the Cowpoke fans will be insufferable for a week.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Didnt that idiot do the same thing trying to do an onside kick against us earlier this year, lol.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
"Well we tried our hardest, gave it our all but at the end of the day Dallas wanted it more. They gave it their all and they won, the favor of the refs in this game. It's really disappointing, it usually it goes our way, but well I'm not one to make excuses so..." - Pete Carroll

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This week's listening is at 710 ESPN Seattle....Oh..Oh..

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Seahag.net already going mental. I am going to be masturbating a lot tonight :cheers: