Schaden-freakin-freude - MEDIA FALLOUT THREAD OF ALL MEDIA FALL OUT THREADS. Super Bowl 56 edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
That was holding all the way. Was it ticky tac? Maybe or maybe, it was a cosmetic flag. A make up call for Ramsey nearly having his head ripped off earlier in the 2nd half.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Notice how the goal posts keep moving for Stafford. Now it’s about the HOF.
Exactly. Shit makes me laugh.

'He cant win a playoff game'
4-0 with Rams

'You cant trust him in big moments'
Highest passer rating in 4th qtr this year and top qbr in one score games including three consecutive game winning drives in the playoffs.

'hell throw the big INT in the playoffs'
11TDs/3ints in this playoff run

'well you cant win a ring with him and he's not a hall-of-famer'

20220214_094757.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Exactly. Shit makes me laugh.

'He cant win a playoff game'
4-0 with Rams

'You cant trust him in big moments'
Highest passer rating in 4th qtr this year and top qbr in one score games.

'hell throw the big INT in the playoffs'
11TDs/3ints in this playoff run

'well you cant win a ring with him and he's not a hall-of-famer'

View attachment 52298

Well, he's never won consecutive Super Bowls ...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Man, some of ya'll like to torture yourselves if you listen to Skiiiiiiup....I don't give him the satisfaction, I know what he is doing.....everybody does.

So does he. He's an entertainer and a brand now than his Cold Pizza days. But his rants are hilarious. He literally says things that don't make a lick of sense and made up in his head on the spot and ALWAYS end up being wrong.

Plus Shannon Sharpe crushes him everyday.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

What's so damned double...triple...QUADRUPLE CLUTCH about that play is that Ja'Marr Chase had Ramsey BEAT. Ramsey is falling down (no word if it was another facemask...lol). If Burrow gets another half second, it's a different convo.

THIS is why AD is the GOAT. Fuck Tom Brady.

AD is the GOAT. In back to back playoff games, when the team NEEDED a stop, it was AD who stepped up and planted his flag... GAME OVER!!!

Every moment of AD's career from his pre-season games as a rookie has been a privilege to watch and I will treasure each moment!!!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
In the end, he only ended up throwing cold water on himself. He's more or less a court jester nowadays, with guys like Shannon there to humiliate him (well, when he's not humiliating himself anyway).
The dude has to have a humiliation kink or something. I bet there's huge leather clad dude with a zipper mouth mask holding the teleprompter and a paddle. Looking like a dumbass in public is the only way poor Skip can get off.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The dude has to have a humiliation kink or something. I bet there's huge leather clad dude with a zipper mouth mask holding the teleprompter and a paddle. Looking like a dumbass in public is the only way poor Skip can get off.

If he has a girlfriend or wife, he's definitely into pegging.

Stump23

Rookie
Yeah, former-Jets GM and Miami executive Mike Tannenbaum said exactly that earlier today.

Tannenbaum, like Scott Pioli (Patriots, Chiefs and Falcons) and Marc Ross Giants), were very critical of the Rams trading-away their high draft choices; and, accordingly, are extremely reluctant to say anything positive regarding the Rams' strategy and success.

As long-time team-executives, these guys value high draft choices as comparable to their own children. So trading them away is frowned-upon. Typically, they have under-valued the Rams' talent and chance for success. When the Rams win, these guys look dopey, and have the need to come-up with negative comments or takes regardless of whether they have any factual merit.

Their strategy is to double and triple down on being wrong, rather that simply adjusting their opinions and through process.

There are a few exceptions but such individuals need to have credibility and a recognition of truth and facts. Jim Trotter of the NFL Network, who today admitted he had little faith n Matthew Stafford entering the Post-Season but was proven wrong by Stafford's stellar-play,
Maybe that's why they are now talking heads that like to hear themselves and pat themselves on the back rather than still be in the league. Rams Front Office (Snead, Pastoors, McVay) outside of the box thinking got the DUB. F those guys. Everyone's a critic!

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I love this quote from a Detroit Lions fan :

"As a life-long Lions fan, this is the closest we’ve ever come to a Super Bowl win. Honestly, since the trade, I followed the Rams from day one this season. I’m as much a Rams fan as anyone else in LA. This is like the ending to “The Shawshank Redemption”. Stafford crawled through a river of sh’t and came out clean on the other side."
No going to lie. I got teary eyed reading this.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Maybe that's why they are now talking heads that like to hear themselves and pat themselves on the back rather than still be in the league. Rams Front Office (Snead, Pastoors, McVay) outside of the box thinking got the DUB. F those guys. Everyone's a critic!
Another example … There was a discussion late yesterday about the Rams and Bengals prospects in the coming seasons. Window-for-success kind of thing.

Marc Ross gave the Rams a back-handed compliment but had to throw in that he thought their Window was ‘this past season’. That implied it was good the Rams won the Super Bowl because their Window-for-success was now closed.

It was just a stupid take from someone that refuses to adjust his analysis and thought process.

Barring injuries, or either McVay or Donald moving-on, the Rams figure to be very good and in contention next season.

Stump23

Rookie
Another example … There was a discussion late yesterday about the Rams and Bengals prospects in the coming seasons. Window-for-success kind of thing.

Marc Ross gave the Rams a back-handed compliment but had to throw in that he thought their Window was ‘this past season’. That implied it was good the Rams won the Super Bowl because their Window-for-success was now closed.

It was just a stupid take from someone that refuses to adjust his analysis and thought process.

Barring injuries, or either McVay or Donald moving-on, the Rams figure to be very good and in contention next season.
Multiple "experts" are saying this. "McVay's going to retire to the booth, AD accomplished everything, he's done." Bullshit. I'm thinking they want new contracts that represent they are best in class at their respective positions. The "experts" can't help themselves. While our model is definitely against the grain, look at the depth that was built on late round picks. 3rd and 4th string TE's contributing, 3rd and 4th string WR's contributing. Maybe there was a bit of struggle with Skowronek, but this is valuable experience for him moving forward. Either he tightens it up and catches/knocks down balls instead of tipping them or he shits the bed. It's up to him. OL depth, especially at LT came through. I can't help but imagine how motivated the "non-stars" will be to step up and try to win again. Sure, we can lose Miller but T Lewis hasn't played in 3 months. His knee is better for it to step up next year. Obo came on strong. E Jones is a monster. Whew.....it's been an exhausting season. I think everyone needs a couple of weeks in Cabo to celebrate, chill and prepare for next year. Hope the front office staff and the draft scouts get a chance to rest just a little bit!