Sarina Morales, new Team Reporter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Count me in the camp that neither Dani nor her are that great. But again, top talent will be able to steadily climb the ladder to GMFB and not stick around a job like this.

Dani had been around for - what - two years or so. Sounds like she was fired but I'm under the impression that these jobs don't have much of a shelf-life of more than that... if you have desires to advance your career to something more in broadcasting.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve had no problem with anything from Sarina, granted she has big shoes to fill, but she’s been fine in my book.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
meh...I liked Dani more, but not by much. I think the Rams like both Miles and D'Marco, but when it was just them..too much of a sausage fest, maybe? (don't ask me what that means...:sneak:)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
So far, I like Dani better. Sarina is talented, but she just needs to settle down a bit more, and ask better questions.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Sarina is growing on me.

I’ve enjoyed some of her short interviews with players and coaches during OTAs.

Dani was a favorite and it’s too bad she’s gone.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't read through this whole discussion about Sarina, but I wonder if Dani no longer had the qualifications for the position? I don't know if Sarina can speak Spanish, but I bet she can. The Rams have a Spanish speaking coverage duo, which I have never actually tried to watch because I don't want to work that hard (My two years of HS school Spanish is not up to the task!). I wonder if she will help on that side of the Rams communication with the Latino community? Dani looked like she walked from a Midwest cornfield into LA and maybe the Rams didn't feel she could reach the same audience as someone like Sarina could provide?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Dani just radiated. A terrific smile that lit up her whole face. Always looked like she was having hella fun in interviews and not like it was just a "job." Could relate to players by using the correct football terminology and even the slang. Knew her stuff, obvious that she had researched the player thoroughly during each interview. Miss her.