Sarina Morales, new Team Reporter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Dude
why did you post this?
Waaaayyyy to much disney sass for my taste

IMG_4628.PNG

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'll just say, hope she's good....

I don't know why Dani left so abruptly.....what's the scoop on that?

Some of yall are rough......she, Sarina, is a beautiful person....inside and out.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Some of yall are rough......she, Sarina, is a beautiful person....inside and out.
Just some? :)

She actually seems a little... errh way more talented than her new pay grade, that much I’ll offer

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

inside? have you written your name on her walls champ?

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
She'd better be an excellent reporter, because not only was Dani a good reporter, but she was especially easy on the eyes,:shocking: where as Sarina looks plain Janeish. So here's hoping that she has a great personality, and is an excellent reporter.

If she were to put on a pair of glasses she could rock the "naughty librarian" look. Just sayin'

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
She's still climbing the ladder. She's with the Tennis Channel now, I believe, and I saw her do a small segment on FOX Sports not too long ago.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I like her style so far, but I can tell she won't be everyone's favorite. She has a bit of a YouTube star kind of flair to her.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
She's still climbing the ladder. She's with the Tennis Channel now, I believe, and I saw her do a small segment on FOX Sports not too long ago.

Weird, because I would think with the quickly growing popularity of the Los Angeles Rams, gaining more national attention by the minute ... that Dani could climb the ladder quicker than the tennis channel. Something must have went on behind the scenes.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Weird, because I would think with the quickly growing popularity of the Los Angeles Rams, gaining more national attention by the minute ... that Dani could climb the ladder quicker than the tennis channel. Something must have went on behind the scenes.

Well, team reporter for one team, or national coverage. Probably has more screen time with the new position, too. Plus if she wants to keep on rising in her field, showing versatility is a major plus.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Come on man, you've just got to let her go!:effemine:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ok so now that I've had some time to watch our new reporter do her thing... Not a fan. Have to sort of endure her interviews and sometimes don't watch them, whereas before I'd always watch all of them.

She covers the bases and all, but doesn't really come across well, to my eye at least.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
She seems like she's trying a bit too hard. Relax Sarina.

Never been a fan of the the bun look on women either.

hqdefault.jpg

Other than that, no complaints. :)