Sarina Morales, new Team Reporter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I hope no one finds THIS offensive;
Latina chicks.
Hispanic chicks.
Chicano chicks.
And even a few Cholo chicks.

Are hot as hell. :D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That's all we need. She's a sports reporter, and it helped that she could actually speak the lingo and understood the basics . . . which is more than some others were capable of.

I think you and I have different meanings s of the term "basic" here lol.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Latina chicks.
Hispanic chicks.
Chicano chicks.

Yes, this is true. I know a lot of those except maybe the cholas. Whatever you do, don't piss one off. She'll put jalapenos in your Preparation H. :eek:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not sure wish I knew...Realize she was with the Rams in St. Louis and then moved with the team, maybe the team wanted somebody with more of a communications background. Either way I felt Dani brought energy and her interviews were solid. Now I'm being unfair to Sarina Morales, I'm anxious to hear some of her interviews as she is writing some nice pieces on the Draft Class of 2018.
Dana was with The Rams 2 years at UCI !! She did a good job with The Rams when in St.Louis as well. I saw she was working with Tennis Net. , but there is no way she just quit on The Rams!!

There was something that went on behind the scenes for sure. She got close to a lot of players during camp.

If The Rams we’re just releasing her & she switching jobs, you would think there would have been a statement on either side ?

Wasn’t she a Oregon Beaver ? For some reason & Inthought so. She did say she was a NE Patriots fan. Maybe it was spy/reporter.

It is just interesting how hush her leaving was. Dana brought a good energy & wasn’t just a hot eye candy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Latina chicks.
Hispanic chicks.
Chicano chicks.

download (1).jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I have to say that living in an area with such a large Hispanic population has been an education. Here is SWFL we have people from all over Central and South America, and of course Mexico and Cuba. There are loads of similarities but also plenty of differences in the cultures of the different nations.

I have "dated" several Hispanic women and despite the myths they really aren't any different than any other women. Physically yes they are, but as far as personalities I think women all across races and cultures have the same range of personalities. The "hot blooded Latina" also in not popular among Latinas for the most part. It's a stereotype that for the most part they wish would go away.

Odd fact. I spent a few weeks with a Peruvian woman that is forever etched in my mind LOL. In her case mebbe it was true hahaha.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I watched the Around the Horns segment with her and Myles. She was annoying. Dani was much more professional and sincere.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched the Around the Horns segment with her and Myles. She was annoying. Dani was much more professional and sincere.

I watched three minutes. She was trying too hard to be goofy.

jap

Legend
Why is Sarina singing songs about the damn Patriots players? She needs to surrender her Horns card at once!!!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
She was apparently part of the big ESPN purge last fall/winter when they fired a good chunk of their on-air "talent". But from a few things I've watched of hers she seems ok.

its motor boat time boys!!!, that look tames me LMAO

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Annoying ?

Well she is from NYC, so...

:D
I'm in New York right now and I dig these chicks too.
Last Saturday I watched a bunch of chicks from India do a dance routine in front of the arch at Washington Square for a video.
Yowza!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sports journalism for women has come such a long way, I'd like to think we are past just hiring sideline reporters/team reporters/commentators etc for their looks. There are so many talented women out there doing great work, and getting their just due.
I thought that Dani had branded herself well, a great D1 basketball player who built a nice career and seemed to be on the rise. Don't know much about Morles, but the little bit I've seen doesn't seem to represent her sports acumen all that well. Hope that changes