Sammy Watkins to the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Nate24/7

UDFA
Name
Nate
F962447C-A758-4D4A-A1FF-F58798369005.jpg
Sammy has been injury prone. But if he could stay healthy this is a great pickup

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
No wonder they were talking about Gaines so much . If Sammy can stay healthy he will be a huge help and gives us that deep threat. GOOD LUCK STOPPING TODD GURLEY NOW

~lyser

Rookie
Meh - dude is always hurt. What does he cost (besides Gaines and 2nd rounder?). Can't help us on IR.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Bills also traded away Ronald Darby for Jordan Matthews and a 2018 3rd. Aside from the picks they swapped Watkins for Matthews and Darby for Gaines.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Gaines is injury prone too. So that's a wash, but only giving up on a 2nd rounder for a guy that is a game changer....in buffalo!!???? Just think about this for a minute. Buffalo is a place where WR's go to die. Imagine what our staff can do with Watkins.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I think this spells the end for Austin, next year most likely.

Isn't Watkins up for contract soon, how will we fit him in with all our other FA's??!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
For Gaines and a 2nd round pick. I don't like this trade. Sammy is injury prone.
Gaines was our 4th quarter lol , this is a great trade for us and if it doesn't work out no big loss

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You sorry SUMBICHES!
~Robert Woods to Snead

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Mods can we get this moved over to the thread with a proper title lol.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow wow wow ... made that WR battle even more interesting...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Me likey. Me likey a lot. Stay healthy Sammy!! Does anyone know what his current contract is?

WestCoastRam

Legend
uuuuuuugh, second round pick..... not sure how I feel about that... but if it keeps Goff more upright and accelerates his development than so be it.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I think this spells the end for Austin, next year most likely.

Isn't Watkins up for contract soon, how will we fit him in with all our other FA's??!

Why get rid of him ? With Sammy stretching the field , Tavon will have room to work

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If Watkins stays healthy this is a great deal for us. I Like EJ but he isn't starting and he's had injury issues too..

Todd59

Rookie
Dude is exciting if he can stay healthy. And they must really like the depth at CB to move Gaines.