sammy sammy and sammy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Going back to that because it appears that some think it is ok to just pick a second level guy and let Boo coach him up and that would be good enough. LT is one of the premier positions that you don't pass on, much more so than a WR. And that old story about fisher and OL is just that old and has no bearing on what cold happen when/if they are in a position to get the next guy who will be at LT for 10 years.

I like Watkins but not as good as Matthews or Robinson and most of the big boards out there are in agreement. Watkins is good but not #2 good.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but I think that while I'd completely agree with you if we needed an LT *right now*, the fact that we have a starter as long as he comes back healthy means we don't draft one at #2 unless he's Orlando Pace level good (or even "guy who be at LT for 10 years" level good). And I haven't seen any analysts say that level of OT is in this draft. Which would make picking an OT#2 slightly less inadvisable than picking a QB #2. For me, though, the "We need to keep Bradford upright so he can throw the ball" argument, while true, doesn't work for replacing a position we are set at for now.

I'm hoping we don't get Watkins at #2 either, because he should be there after a trade down. Then if they get an OT at #13, I'd be fine with it, as long as the guy is highest on their boards.

Last edited:

ramboy47

UDFA
Name
hotrod
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
went need sammy ,not greg robinson remeber jason smith, come on guys sammy watkins and tavon austin wow.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Robinson is known not to be the best in pass protection....Not someone I want with an early 1st. If I am going to draft a tackle in the top 5, he better be close to Pace level, if not, I will wait.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
I'm a fan of Sammy but I think oline is a first. If Bradford can't throw what good is it to even draft Sammy.

PhxRam

I'm a fan of Sammy but I think oline is a first. If Bradford can't throw what good is it to even draft Sammy.

I tend to agree but I ask this.

What would you rather have:

A. Elite talent at the skill postions with a good line, or
B. Elite line with good talent at the skill positions.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I tend to agree but I ask this.

What would you rather have:

A. Elite talent at the skill postions with a good line, or
B. Elite line with good talent at the skill positions.

B. B all day.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
I'll rather have the elite line. In our division the defenses are ruthless. With Bradford having protection now we can really see how good he can be. If he isn't performing with an elite line then bye bye to him.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I see some don't understand what the inappropriate button is truly for smh

ramboy47

UDFA
Name
hotrod
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ram nation we we need to realize we can"t beat seattle and 49er with these wr . givens is not the answer and b quick will be good one day , sammy will be good from day 1, yes we do need a oline guy just not with the firs pick. we need sammy!!!!!!!!!

PhxRam

I see some don't understand what the inappropriate button is truly for smh

What happened?

EDIT.. I see what you are talking about.

I designed it so a "like" will counteract it. Give it a like and it will be at square one.

Ram nation we we need to realize we can"t beat seattle and 49er with these wr . givens is not the answer and b quick will be good one day , sammy will be good from day 1, yes we do need a oline guy just not with the firs pick. we need sammy!!!!!!!!!

Apart from those times we did (without Austin and Bailey) I agree.

laramsoriginal

Starter
The cowboys have elite players at the skill positions yet lack a decent line. Imagine what Romo and dez can accomplish with a line capable of opening holes in the run game giving romo extra time in the pocket?

Rams need to improve along the line. Waiting to draft an OL until 4th or 5th round would be a monumental mistake by snead/fisher.