Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
McVay would trade Gurley for some linemen in a heartbeat. I actually expect it to happen at some point in the next 1-2 years.
Easy Tiger. I’m not afraid to be critical but I draw the line at respectable point I hope. McVay would not do as you suggest.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let’s maybe see if todd Gurley ya know our best offensive player can get going here...

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
ok let's see if McVay will try to establish the run. Blythe and Higbee out really hurts though

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Crucial drive - can't leave D out there all day, especially with the heat. We're averaging 13 point a game over last three games, and that's with a 30 point outing. Love to see a good, sharp, balanced drive here - not been many of those lately.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Our offense gave their mojo to the defense this season lol

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Easy Tiger. I’m not afraid to be critical but I draw the line at respectable point I hope. McVay would not do as you suggest.

No this is something I actually believe very strongly. I think McVay thinks he doesn’t need a $15M/year back. It’s unpopular but if Gurley plays well this year and his knee holds up, I think its 50/50 he’s back next year.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crucial drive - can't leave D out there all day, especially with the heat. We're averaging 13 point a game over last three games, and that's with a 30 point outing. Love to see a good, sharp, balanced drive here - not been many of those lately.
Never liked those Carry over stats...this isn’t the same team as last year