Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Brees will be in next possession if the Taints don't move the ball.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we lose to a Brees'less Saints, we will be utterly depleted of confidence.
We genuinely look terrible.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bears and Broncos game is 6-3. No surprise with those weak offenses. But here we are with the same score.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Well super bowl hangover or whatever you want to call it, this team is not the same this year. You're lying to yourself if you think it is. That is why when you have a shot to win it all, you have to get it done.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I got what you mean. Obviously others can’t think outside the box..
Right on. He has already cost us. Next possession he should be on the bench. If he stays in there we are going to lose this game.

RamWoodie

Legend
I don't like that McVay is not going with the run more. If he'll do that with success he can then open up with play action.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The view from my couch says the team who decides to pound the run wins this game.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
We got guys on the assault O, but none on the support O. We need to really re-evaluate next years draft...jmho

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well super bowl hangover or whatever you want to call it, this team is not the same this year. You're lying to yourself if you think it is. That is why when you have a shot to win it all, you have to get it done.
I am afraid you might be right. Either way the Saints are a better team thus far to my eye at least.

Sure would like to see that change.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
See what happens when you run the ball!! Things opening up for Saints.

Come on McVay!! Quit overthinking