Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Demby must have compromising photos of Kromer.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm starting to think the concerns about the line are legit. Goff is off no doubt. But the line is playing very poorly. They need to give Havenstein some help on the edge against Jordan. He's dominating Hav right now.

KayJay

Starter
This team needs to find a way to use their TEs in the passing game
Lol I agree, but this offensive line has been a little below average since the first game. We'll be in some trouble if they can't put a string of good blocks together.

MachS

Hall of Fame
McVay changed absolutely nothing in the offseason. What is different? Where are the wrinkles? Where are the 2-TE sets??? this shit is a joke

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
If you switched passes with runs up the middle, this would be sort of Fisherish. Goff looks rattled, which I would be too if I was seeing Jordan against Demby.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Saints are playing man, mcvay needs to get gurley on a linebacker and run a deep route .

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At what point do we have to trade for some offensive line talent?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They gotta start taking away the short pass more. TB will take what they give him.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To be fair, they don’t deserve to win either. Sure they had that TD taken away, but otherwise they look like garbage. Brees is hurt, their offense has done jack shit (we’re at least able to move the ball, and frankly they look tired.

Both teams are trash right now
Exactly. With Brees out we should be dominating. Instead we should be losing 10-6 with the blown call.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
This is not the game I was hoping for. I feel sick. I just can't take it. Sorry guys hope I see you later with a W