Russell Wilson: Either listen to me or let me go. Seattle taking calls?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Yes that is unmanageable unless they got a high pick and drafted a rookie QB and did a reset. From things I’ve read about Pete I think it w
I just can't imagine him being in for a full rebuild especially being the oldest coach in the league.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
All this QB trade talk (Watson, Wilson) is still making me nervous only because SF and New Orleans should be involved if they know what's good for them.
I wish those two QB's would hurry up and go somewhere NOT in those cities.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
All this QB trade talk (Watson, Wilson) is still making me nervous only because SF and New Orleans should be involved if they know what's good for them.
With Matt Stafford on board, I think we could handle the 49ers with either Watson or Wilson

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Matt Stafford on board, I think we could handle the 49ers with either Watson or Wilson
ColossalCelebratedChamois-small.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Agreed, but it's not enough to just handle em.

I want to bury the entire divisions dicks in the dirt this year. I want backup QB's getting thrown into the fire. I want Pete Carroll begging to go back to USC. I want Shanahan to abandon his playbook and go into broadcasting. I want Kingsbury coaching TE's in high school next year.

Total annihilation.
iu

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Agreed, but it's not enough to just handle em.

I want to bury the entire divisions dicks in the dirt this year. I want backup QB's getting thrown into the fire. I want Pete Carroll begging to go back to USC. I want Shanahan to abandon his playbook and go into broadcasting. I want Kingsbury coaching TE's in high school next year.

Total annihilation.
iu

Love your attitude!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Ditto. Until SF and NO settle... they seem sneaky quiet.

I want Kingsbury coaching TE's in high school next year.

:D

Well, @Mojo Ram a person needs to set goals.... and those are good ones!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

I would think Wilson would want to get out of the NFC West and not have to see AD twice a season. But he may want to stick it to Pete more than he wants to avoid AD so who knows. I'm not sure the whiners want to give up what it would take to bring in either QB, lets hope the price remains high for Wilson and Watson.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good thing his contract runs out soon.
Oh, wait a minute....
Good news for the Rams. Sounds like a good bit of finger pointing has been going on in Seattle.

Pete DOES seem to be falling behind. Can he adapt, or is he an old dog no new tricks sort of deal?

I am glad they extended him. His conservative style seems to always keep games close. All these years, Wilson made that work... mostly.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pete DOES seem to be falling behind. Can he adapt, or is he an old dog no new tricks sort of deal?

I am glad they extended him. His conservative style seems to always keep games close. All these years, Wilson made that work... mostly.

Agreed. Wilson wanted all out passing them when Pete didn’t like Russ’s poor 5 Int performance he pulled back the reins. It will be interesting to see if he embraces the offensive changes that come with his new OC. I read one big problem in Seattle is that Pete and his kid go unchecked. I guess I could see it as okay, if he was some sort of strategical wizard. But he’s not Belichick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

:D

Here is his quote from that piece;

"You cross your fingers a little bit," he said. "You hope whatever you hear is true, and he's out of here, so you don't have to chase him around twice a year. For the most part, he's a phenomenal player, but if he chooses to leave and leave the division and make it a bit little easier for us, man, to each his own."

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

They won't twade Wussel Wilson to a diwision wival.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Is this midget getting traded or not? Come on Chicago throw in an extra 2nd rounder.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the bears could sign andy dalton. with foles also on the roster that appears to be the end of that.

unless they're just trying to put the pressure on the seafucks to get a deal done.