Russell Wilson: Either listen to me or let me go. Seattle taking calls?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Realign

UDFA
I would hate to see a big trade between Seattle and Houston bringing Watson here and sending Wilson there.
Who would you rather the Seahawks have at QB, Russell Wilson or Deshawn Watson?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I would hate to see a big trade between Seattle and Houston bringing Watson here and sending Wilson there.
Who would you rather the Seahawks have at QB, Russell Wilson or Deshawn Watson?

Yes that's a horrible thought -- Wilson is better at the moment but Watson may have the potential to be better.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I remember him saying a few years ago, "why can't I be the best QB of all time? or something of the sort.
Well, wittle Wussell, you are too short, and just not quite good enough.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Truly boils down to the beating AD has laid on him for the past 7 years.

I am 110% against players dictating player movement & coaching hires. It has ruined the NBA and would likely destroy the NFL....IMO

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
For anyone who's into digging up deep statistics...please find the number of Wilsons total career sacks taken, and the % of those by the Rams. I'll bet it's HIGH.

Reg season

2012-2020 Total career sacks: 394

2012-2020 sacks vs Rams: 8, 11, 6, 10, 4, 10, 6, 6, 11 = 72
(Rams avg 8 per season, 4 per game)

2012-2020 sack % by Rams: 18%

Playoffs

44 times sacked, 5 by Rams = 11%

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Reg season

2012-2020 Total career sacks: 394

2012-2020 sacks vs Rams: 8, 11, 6, 10, 4, 10, 6, 6, 11 = 72
(Rams avg 8 per season, 4 per game)

2012-2020 sack % by Rams: 18%

Playoffs

44 times sacked, 5 by Rams = 11%
download (1).jpg

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Aaron would miss his buddy Russ. Whenever they play you can here Aaron saying “Here Russy Russy Russy Russy Russy.”

Malibu

Pro Bowler
In this case not in all cases he is a top QB in the league and has been with the same organization I honestly think he should have some say or at least be consulted.

The problem is he having a say hurts the other teams with QBs that think they should have say meaning he is opening a wider can of worms because Watson wanted say etc. A double edged sword.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think Russell Wilson knows that if he were to be traded that team would become a 4 and 12 team. We'll see though some ownership doesn't like to be told what to do

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
RW isn’t getting traded.

Seahawks would be insane to do so. RW is half their team. And they’d take a 39M cap hit.

RW claims he still wants to be on the Hawks “hopefully forever.” But he wants more money spent on the O-line.

LaCanfora’s speculation about a trade to the Raiders is just clickbait BS.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Like I said in the division thread it's all about SF and LA in this division as things are currently positioned. Seattle is not gonna matter until they upgrade HC. Sneaky Pete's a great coach but he's schematically limited and his hires have been uninspiring.

Seattle also needs to watch some film of SF's OL and how they handle AD. If AD is in your division your LG spot should be a team priority.

Their Center does pretty good work against Donald too. It's just that they have a good Oline overall. Brunskill was a backup in Atlanta. Having a great OT, good Center and very good LG adds up. I hope McVay took notice.

I think he's almost an elite QB (Ooompa Lumpa). I would love to see him get traded to the Raiders for Derek Carr, just to get him out of the division. He has been sacked several hundred times in the last few years and I think AD made half of them (lol), so I would miss that...

He is an elite QB imo. But his style of play leads to sacks. He sees the field better when he's moving around to find throwing lanes due to his height. That's difficult for the Olineman. I remember a few years ago the Eagles Olineman complaining about Vick. You can't block for a guy when you don't know where he's at.

Meh, Murray is a hell of a playmaker if he can keep that body healthy but I'm not sold on Kliff Kingsbury as an overall head coach.

He's too small. He gets injured too often and too easily. If they entire league were shrunken down then maybe he'd be great.

They've made such awful personnel decisions it's insane.

I don't blame him one bit for wanting to be more involved - they traded two first round picks for a dude that can't cover.

They play against Donald twice a year but don't make any serious attempts to upgrade their OL.

PC got lucky with Wilson/Wagner/Chancellor/Sherman in the late rounds and made the mistake of thinking he was responsible for their success. Wilson has been carrying that team for years. Replace him with an average QB and they're a 4 win team.

Remember Percy Harvin? Now Adams. It seems that Pete's been grasping at straws.

I know the story goes that Pete had his connections being fresh out of college, and his team played against a few of those key cogs that he got on that first team. I also wonder if Schneider benefited from NFL from whichever organization he came from. I hate Holmes leaving the Rams with all the same player Intel Snead has this year. Its competition for the Rams. He'll not only be looking at the same players this year, but he will be looking for the same types of players every year. I just hope Holmes is not the better talent evaluator.

Last edited: