ROD Fantasy Football League

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
joeybittick said:
RamsFan4Life said:
Wouldn't the draft order PRIOR to the draft by more than 30 seconds be useful info?

I emailed everyone involved a week or so ago, when I set it. Someone deleted or moved the poll that I put up requesting people to vote for the draft time... plus no one really voted anyways. I tried to accommodate our overseas friends and make it work for everyone.

If you did not get in, and you let me know within the next 30 minutes or so, I can expand it to 12, but only if we have 2 people interested.

I also posted the draft time here almost 2 days ago. I apologize if that was not enough notice... I have a lot going on and have not been able to keep up as closely as I normally would.

There just did not seem to be enough interested people this year, and we had a hard enough time getting to 10 players. But again, I can expand to 12 if 2 people are interested in the next 30 minutes.

but it is now 5 minutes prior....but at least I know...... :what:

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
Woke up this morning to the results of Fantasy Draft roulette.

Apart from having Matt "Porcelain" Stafford as my starting QB, it's not generally too bad (I think I had him last year too)

Too many players on average teams though.

joeybittick

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamsFan4Life said:
joeybittick said:
RamsFan4Life said:
Wouldn't the draft order PRIOR to the draft by more than 30 seconds be useful info?

I emailed everyone involved a week or so ago, when I set it. Someone deleted or moved the poll that I put up requesting people to vote for the draft time... plus no one really voted anyways. I tried to accommodate our overseas friends and make it work for everyone.

If you did not get in, and you let me know within the next 30 minutes or so, I can expand it to 12, but only if we have 2 people interested.

I also posted the draft time here almost 2 days ago. I apologize if that was not enough notice... I have a lot going on and have not been able to keep up as closely as I normally would.

There just did not seem to be enough interested people this year, and we had a hard enough time getting to 10 players. But again, I can expand to 12 if 2 people are interested in the next 30 minutes.

Ah, OK, I misread your post. For some reason I thought you meant draft time.

Yeah, the draft order thing sucks, but I had nothing to do with that. When the draft order is set to random (which it was cos it is the most fair I think) the site does not set the order until I think 30 minutes before. I do not know why, I would think it would be useful to know a day ahead or something.

Anyway, sorry I temporarily forgot how to read :oops:

RamsFan4Life

Starter
joeybittick said:
RamsFan4Life said:
joeybittick said:
RamsFan4Life said:

Ah, OK, I misread your post. For some reason I thought you meant draft time.

Yeah, the draft order thing sucks, but I had nothing to do with that. When the draft order is set to random (which it was cos it is the most fair I think) the site does not set the order until I think 30 minutes before. I do not know why, I would think it would be useful to know a day ahead or something.

Anyway, sorry I temporarily forgot how to read :oops:

No worries Joey....just breakin balls.