ROD Fantasy Football League

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Antho said:
joeybittick said:
Hey Guys, it is just about Fantasy Football time again. We had a Rams on Demand league last year and had 20 players. I believe the winner got some fabulous prizes and of course the respect and admiration of all. :wewt: :bowdown:

Everyone seemed to have fun so we are going to give it another shot this year. If you are interested, please just sign up here and we can have another fun year.

As the defending champion I have signed up. Never did receive the fabulous prizes :twisted: all good tho. Playing for fun is fine with me.

Would like to see best draft time for everyone. Weeknight maybe.
Ah, so it was YOU. PM me your address, yeah?

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Joey....once the league is full we need to try to accommodate our friends from across the pond. I am willing to stay up late or get up early to help be flexible on time for the draft.

Remember work and time diff. and let's see if we can get a decent time in that week b4 the season starts to hold a fully live draft. Wouldn't think it's impossible to get a time good for all.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Looks like two more to sign up gets us to 10 and we could get to 12.......but we need to get it firmed up so we can haggle out the draft time.

Get signed up beotches.....it's no fun abusing Paulie. He's a spaz. :mrgreen:

MUSHIP#1

UDFA
Hey guys--I'd love to be in! I have been in 2 or three leagues the
last several years with my name always being GSoT. If there is room
for me I'd love to be included with my Rams brethren!! :ww:

joeybittick

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
MUSHIP#1 said:
Hey guys--I'd love to be in! I have been in 2 or three leagues the
last several years with my name always being GSoT. If there is room
for me I'd love to be included with my Rams brethren!! :ww:

I haven't checked in a few hours but I believe there are two spots left. Would love to have you.

joeybittick

Rookie
RamsFan4Life said:
Joey....once the league is full we need to try to accommodate our friends from across the pond. I am willing to stay up late or get up early to help be flexible on time for the draft.

Remember work and time diff. and let's see if we can get a decent time in that week b4 the season starts to hold a fully live draft. Wouldn't think it's impossible to get a time good for all.

I agree. I would actually prefer it to be later at night anyway, but I set it for early afternoon at first cos I thought everyone else would want that :oops: We always gotta look out for our Rams brothers from far away :bign:

I am sure we can find a time and date that works for all. The only thing we have to worry about is that I believe NFL.com stops drafts after a certain hour. I believe it might be midnight or 1 am. I will check into it though.

MUSHIP#1

UDFA
Thanks--I want a spot. I am going to the Mizzou football game
on Sept. 3 so if that date stands then I would appreciate a night
starting time.

MUSHIP#1

UDFA
Fyi...Mizzou game is an 11 am start but I have a 4 hour
drive so an 8 pm start would be okay. Thanks

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Antho said:
joeybittick said:
Hey Guys, it is just about Fantasy Football time again. We had a Rams on Demand league last year and had 20 players. I believe the winner got some fabulous prizes and of course the respect and admiration of all. :wewt: :bowdown:

Everyone seemed to have fun so we are going to give it another shot this year. If you are interested, please just sign up here and we can have another fun year.

As the defending champion I have signed up. Never did receive the fabulous prizes :twisted: all good tho. Playing for fun is fine with me.

Would like to see best draft time for everyone. Weeknight maybe.

Dude - that's on me. I think I still have your address in my email here. I will get them to you - just never seem to get caught up lately.

Stu

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If you are talking a Sept. 3rd draft, anything after 4 is great with me but seems 8pm is good for most but that would be 1am for the blokes over the pond.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
1am local time for me is actually pretty good, i finish work at midnight so that'd be fine. Don't make too big a deal out of suiting us, there's more of you guys!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So what's the deal on the league????? Draft date????? etc etc

joeybittick

Rookie
Ramhusker said:

I sent an email to everyone who joined, but I should have posted it here too. Sorry.

Sept. 1st at 9pm EDT. It is full up with 10 teams but I can expand the league to 12 IF 2 more people email me by tonight at joey.bittick@gmail.com to let me know they want to join.

I will need to invite them personally and they will need to be sure to join ASAP otherwise the league cannot start because it will not let us draft without an even number of teams.

Lesson

Oh, really?
joeybittick said:
Ramhusker said:

I sent an email to everyone who joined, but I should have posted it here too. Sorry.

Sept. 1st at 9pm EDT. It is full up with 10 teams but I can expand the league to 12 IF 2 more people email me by tonight at joey.bittick@gmail.com to let me know they want to join.

I will need to invite them personally and they will need to be sure to join ASAP otherwise the league cannot start because it will not let us draft without an even number of teams.

I think I can make it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I never joined, couldn't by the links here. Searched ramsondemand at NFL.com but no results???? I guess that's why I never got an email. Carry on.

joeybittick

Rookie
RamsFan4Life said:
Wouldn't the draft order PRIOR to the draft by more than 30 seconds be useful info?

I emailed everyone involved a week or so ago, when I set it. Someone deleted or moved the poll that I put up requesting people to vote for the draft time... plus no one really voted anyways. I tried to accommodate our overseas friends and make it work for everyone.

If you did not get in, and you let me know within the next 30 minutes or so, I can expand it to 12, but only if we have 2 people interested.

I also posted the draft time here almost 2 days ago. I apologize if that was not enough notice... I have a lot going on and have not been able to keep up as closely as I normally would.

There just did not seem to be enough interested people this year, and we had a hard enough time getting to 10 players. But again, I can expand to 12 if 2 people are interested in the next 30 minutes.