ROD Fantasy Football League

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

buuki

UDFA
Count me in please. Ive been looking for a new league since me and the guys from my old league have been reassigned all over the globe.. :cheese:

joeybittick

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
StlouisramsX said:
RamsFan4Life said:
Can we please not have anything more than 12 teams? I would bet hard currency the reason it petered towards the end last year is that once the enevitable injuries occured last year there were absolutely ZERO guys left to FA.

If you have 20 guys interested....make two 10 team leagues please.

If so, I'm in. 20 team league......pass....sorry.
Agree and draft day is brutal.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
mobile.png

You are the boss, boss, so I will set it up however you would like. I have nothing better to do anyway :oops: :sly:

joeybittick

Rookie
Ramhusker said:
20 team league was tough. 16 team is better but my guess is you will have more than 16 that would like to be in. Two 12 team leagues would be cool. 1:30 draft on that Saturday would be tough for me. Anyway we could do a later one????

That is fine with me. Once we have an idea who wants to be in it we can take a poll and pick a time that is best for everyone. And if we have multiple leagues, we can maybe schedule each league at a different time and that will decide who gets in what league.

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
If there's room, count me in!
I need to make up for having kick returners as my highest points scorers last year!

Marc Mariani is such a sleeper!!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If there is a spot, count me in...I played last year and almost forgot about it this year!

Wonderboy

Rookie
joeybittick said:
PhxRam said:
what time/day do you think you would have the draft?

I set it for Sep 3 at 1:30 pm EDT, but we can change that. Maybe someone can set up a poll once we get this going for when we should hold the draft. I know last year it was on a Saturday afternoon.

Here is the URL if anyone would like to take a look. I see that they have changed it to where you can draft a Dline, LB, and Secondary rather than just an entire defense. It looked interesting to me but I do not want to set it that way unless others thing they would like it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com</a>

Hey I'd still love to play, but when I click on the link above, I get the following message:

There was an error.

You do not have permission to view this page.

Then when I search for the league I can't find it on September 3rd at 1:30 PM EST. Any advice? I would love to play fantasy football with some of my fellow Rams fans but can't figure out how to get signed up. Thanks in advance!

joeybittick

Rookie
Wonderboy said:
joeybittick said:
PhxRam said:
what time/day do you think you would have the draft?

I set it for Sep 3 at 1:30 pm EDT, but we can change that. Maybe someone can set up a poll once we get this going for when we should hold the draft. I know last year it was on a Saturday afternoon.

Here is the URL if anyone would like to take a look. I see that they have changed it to where you can draft a Dline, LB, and Secondary rather than just an entire defense. It looked interesting to me but I do not want to set it that way unless others thing they would like it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com</a>

Hey I'd still love to play, but when I click on the link above, I get the following message:

There was an error.

You do not have permission to view this page.

Then when I search for the league I can't find it on September 3rd at 1:30 PM EST. Any advice? I would love to play fantasy football with some of my fellow Rams fans but can't figure out how to get signed up. Thanks in advance!

My brother is in town until Monday, so I cannot look into this until then, but as soon as I get a chance I will figure out what is going on so that everyone can sign up.

hd.

UDFA
You might have to invite everyone.

Either that or you've linked us to the homepage of the league, which we might need to be a member of to be able to see it.

joeybittick

Rookie
OK Guys, I think I figured this out. Here is the info

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN DO THIS:

League Name: Rams on Demand
League Website: <a class="postlink" href="http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ramsondemand1.league.fantasy.nfl.com</a>

IF you cannot find it that way, the league ID is: 427428 and the password is gorams (of course). Enter that password and you should be able to join.

I am setting it to 12 teams so the first 11 get into this one. If we have more who want to get in, I (or maybe X or DRRAM if they have time) will start a second league when that time comes. If we have multiple leagues then maybe the league winner with the most season points or something can be the official ROD champ. What do you guys think?

Anyways, that shit is not important at the moment, I have just had too much coffee, :sly:

RamsFan4Life

Starter
I have tried every way I can and it still does not work.

I searched the league name....nada
I tried to find a way to search by league ID number....nada.

Sorry bro but I don't think you got it.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I got in by using the league ID number thing. Go to "received an invite?" and do it from there

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
No worries good sir, tis no fun winning if there's no competition!

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
Draft at 6:30 (BST) on a Saturday evening??
I have no idea what I'll be at then - I'd better get my autopick order sorted out!

@Scotsram - Will you be in at that time getting ready for the X-factor or do you have a life?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
NI Ram Fam said:
Draft at 6:30 (BST) on a Saturday evening??
I have no idea what I'll be at then - I'd better get my autopick order sorted out!

@Scotsram - Will you be in at that time getting ready for the X-factor or do you have a life?

I work in a hotel so Saturday nights are off limits till late for me I'm always working. I'll get the auto sorted out. Presumably I can set a list of players I don't want to draft at all so that the auto pick misses them out?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm in but it looks like the draft is late morning on Sept. 3. If this is the case, I will also have to setup auto pick because my son's football game is noon that day.

Go Rams.

Antho

UDFA
joeybittick said:
Hey Guys, it is just about Fantasy Football time again. We had a Rams on Demand league last year and had 20 players. I believe the winner got some fabulous prizes and of course the respect and admiration of all. :wewt: :bowdown:

Everyone seemed to have fun so we are going to give it another shot this year. If you are interested, please just sign up here and we can have another fun year.

As the defending champion I have signed up. Never did receive the fabulous prizes :twisted: all good tho. Playing for fun is fine with me.

Would like to see best draft time for everyone. Weeknight maybe.