Robert Kraft charged with solicitation in sex trafficking ring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Really? An inappropriate? You're a delicate flower aren't you.

Why the fuck would you think it's appropriate to say that most judges are pedophiles.

And then you call me a delicate flower for calling you out on that kind of stupid remark whatever

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why the freak would you think it's appropriate to say that most judges are pedophiles.

And then you call me a delicate flower for calling you out on that kind of stupid remark whatever

whatever indeed.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When it was first announced that Kraft's sex tape would be released due to Sunshine Laws in Florida. It was also announced that this would affect something like 16 other defendants who were caught by the same trap as Kraft was, and that they would receive unwanted national media exposure because of the celebrity of Kraft.

So is there equality under the law in Florida? Did the other 16 guys get their tapes held, or is it only Robert Kraft? I am surprised by this ruling because the way I heard it from Floridian lawyers is that it's almost impossible to stop information like this from being held back from the public, regardless of anything. Regardless if the suspect is a billionaire or a pauper. C'mon Florida, are you bullshit or not?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The video will never be disclosed, Kraft will never see a day in jail, and whatever fine he gets will never be published. Kraft's money will see to that.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
When it was first announced that Kraft's sex tape would be released due to Sunshine Laws in Florida. It was also announced that this would affect something like 16 other defendants who were caught by the same trap as Kraft was, and that they would receive unwanted national media exposure because of the celebrity of Kraft.

So is there equality under the law in Florida? Did the other 16 guys get their tapes held, or is it only Robert Kraft? I am surprised by this ruling because the way I heard it from Floridian lawyers is that it's almost impossible to stop information like this from being held back from the public, regardless of anything. Regardless if the suspect is a billionaire or a pauper. C'mon Florida, are you bullcrap or not?
Its not uncommon in Florida to see pictures of men soliciting sex. An 87 year old got his picture in the news a couple of days ago just for that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its not uncommon in Florida to see pictures of men soliciting sex. An 87 year old got his picture in the news a couple of days ago just for that.
The real test is whether an elderly NFL team owner will be treated the same as that 87 year old.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The video will never be disclosed, Kraft will never see a day in jail, and whatever fine he gets will never be published. Kraft's money will see to that.
Well, we'll see if Floridian justice is as corrupt as elsewhere...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
whatever indeed.

Dude you just called "most judges" pedophiles and when I called you out on your bullshit you responded with a retort that I am a delicate flower.

That was a really moronic thing.

The real test is whether an elderly NFL team owner will be treated the same as that 87 year old.

Of course not. Which is why I want the video released. It would be perfect!!!

But they may have been sex slaves.

Nope. they were just ladies working at a rub and tug.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Weren't they investigating sex slaves?
Weren't some of the girls living in the establishment?

Isn't there a fine line with some of these girls?
Some of the girls think they're coming here for legitimate jobs and end up forced or coerced into that job.
Some of them are too weak to escape that lifestyle.
Some of them are having their work visas held by the owners of the establishments.
Some don't know enough English to be able to get out of the industry.

I worked on a story that had similar aspects but it was concerning Chinese restaurants.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude you just called "most judges" pedophiles and when I called you out on your bullcrap you responded with a retort that I am a delicate flower.

How do you know it's bullshit?

Your response leads me to believe you're a very naive individual.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
This place can be very educational.

I had no idea that most judges were pedophiles.

You would think that would disqualify them....

but noooo.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A'ight. There are two members here that need to let their tit for tat go before I block them from this thread.

And Happy Easter to you all.

fearsomefour

Legend
Weren't they investigating sex slaves?
Weren't some of the girls living in the establishment?

Isn't there a fine line with some of these girls?
Some of the girls think they're coming here for legitimate jobs and end up forced or coerced into that job.
Some of them are too weak to escape that lifestyle.
Some of them are having their work visas held by the owners of the establishments.
Some don't know enough English to be able to get out of the industry.

I worked on a story that had similar aspects but it was concerning Chinese restaurants.
There was a Chinese restaurant here in Nevada, actually a couple owned by the same woman. They were sort of the typical dine and dash $7 combo plate kind of places.
This was years ago when I used to deliver for a produce supplier.
Anyway, she always had a kitchen full of workers. 5-8 at anytime in a small kitchen, working away. None of them spoke a word of English. I thought it was strange and wondered how she could possibly be making money with that sort of labor. It finally dawned on me....as the entire would switch out ever 6-8 months, that they were probably not being paid. I figured they were working off debts to get here.
Massage places seem to be the places doing this sort of crap now. I have noticed a bunch of the little strip mall, shady looking massage joints spring up around town. Like 8-10 or so in a row of only 200,000.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There was a Chinese restaurant here in Nevada, actually a couple owned by the same woman. They were sort of the typical dine and dash $7 combo plate kind of places.
This was years ago when I used to deliver for a produce supplier.
Anyway, she always had a kitchen full of workers. 5-8 at anytime in a small kitchen, working away. None of them spoke a word of English. I thought it was strange and wondered how she could possibly be making money with that sort of labor. It finally dawned on me....as the entire would switch out ever 6-8 months, that they were probably not being paid. I figured they were working off debts to get here.
Massage places seem to be the places doing this sort of crap now. I have noticed a bunch of the little strip mall, shady looking massage joints spring up around town. Like 8-10 or so in a row of only 200,000.

Back home in Ohio there was an Asian family that lived across the street and a couple of doors down. They owned 3 nail salons in the area. My ex used to go to one and had commented that only a couple of people were there all the time and the larger part of the staff changed at about the rate you are describing. I think it was from work permits only being for a short time. Business owners may hire companies to help them find these workers and help them get temporary work permits or if the case of some business owners they know how to handle it themselves or have an employee that did it for them.

They made great money in tips, who knows what they got paid hourly. She had found out a little bit from conversations with the guy who always did her nails, he was there full time all the time and spoke English well. A big portion of the money they made was getting wired home to family members or to a spouse.

The guys working in the kitchen were probably paid under the table and were also sending that money home.
Massage parlors seem to run the gamut from full time staff like the one in the plaza I worked in that I described, to workers being shuttled in and out like a nail salon, to the worst possible thing which is of course sex slavery.

Anyway, we haven't heard anything else about this sex slave business so far so they either have a mountain of evidence to sift through or these peoples lawyers are slowing the process.