Rob Havenstein #1 at tackle in Pass block win rate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Not a surprise for me. Even though he had a "bump in the road in 2019 where many thought he needed to be gone.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Havenstein’s having an amazing year for sure. I’m gonna eat crow legs on this. Mmm…crow. Tastes good every time.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Wow. I'm so old I remember when that was the weaker part of his game. Not anymore.

Well done, Rob!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
But wait... we have to trade him... or cut him... or make him take a salary cut...

Well he did take the salary cut to be fair.M.Brockers didn’t & is now on a team that resembles The Rams with Spags.
Havenstien is a team leader & going to be the Veteran who takes over when Whitworth retires.Noteboom showed how good he is if you want to look at stats.

The funny thing was how Oldbutnotdead did not change his opinion on Havenstien.To each there own,but found it interesting. I know my opinion can be swayed fairly easily like most from results like these.I go back to his foot injury that seemed weird & for some reason there was talk about career threatening? Never knew what was what about it.He did win that swimming comp from Hard Knocks at UCI(Fisher).
I’ve seen Whitworth working with both those players on footwork.I say that only because when you hear about & see something it makes it more real.It might not seem like much,but processing things is not always a simple.Balance,timing,foot work.Then counters & feeling it from a physical standpoint.
Anyone that has done say Yoga & then is off a bit & comes back to basic might find a new point of gravity??? Talking out my butt,but standing on your left leg & then your right leg can help understand.Have a couple of drinks during the weekend
& then try it.Just be safe as a lesson was learned once again when your not.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
I just never understood his own fans turning on him over a relatively fair contract. The guy isn't an all-pro, but he's a damn good OT that has been taken for granted. And yes, love Carberry.

#BadgersOL

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I posted before the season began that I expect a Pro Bowl year from Big Rob. I haven't changed my opinion. I felt he played injured in 19 and was still rounding into form last year. On occasion, I can be right. My wife, however, may disagree...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Waiting for a 6 paragraph post telling us he's actually shit and going to be waived soon :D Big Hav is having an amazing year and it's wonderful to watch how that whole OL is playing.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

There were several posters on many Rams forums that were ready to kick big Hav's ass to the curb and were willing to trade him.

I'm not saying it didn't cross my mind but I'm not on record posting about it.

It's a beautiful thing when us armchair fans think we know more than we do and then the team and their professionals stick to their guns and are proven right.

Big Hav's has become a fan favorite this year.

Rams restructure Rob Havenstein's deal, create $3.1M in cap space​

2021 "News Flash" Rams RT Rob Havenstein is getting better with age...
2964293cf7ce4d31aa614911f88f8786.jpg