Rich Eisen Show: “Rams will be much better” - Andrew Whitworth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cupp!!!

This was provided by KaleyCo Productions. It has 552 subscribers!!!

Cupp!!!

I should start my own Production Company. It can't be that difficult.

Cupp!!!

If I just post a video of a turd, I bet I get a couple hundred subscribers.

Cupp!!!
I didn't even notice the misspelled name, because I wanted a short clip of the No Look Pass and yes, it was the best pass thrown in Super Bowl 56.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I didn't even notice the misspelled name, because I wanted a short clip of the No Look Pass and yes, it was the best pass thrown in Super Bowl 56.
Great Play by two great players, at their very best, at the most critical moment in their careers.

B-T-W, on KaleyCo Productions Facebook page, the Intro reads:
KaleyCo Productions is about combining professional video production and personal customer service.
... and We don't give a Flying Fuck about Spelling!

oldnotdead

Legend
I'm with Whit, the Rams are poised to be sneaky good. A couple of breaks in a few games along the way and who knows! As long as Stafford and Kupp stay healthy and the OL plays up to expectations, I have no worries about the offense.

Defensively, Morris has numerous combinations if he wants to use them. He could play with Young and Hampton as his bookend edges. Donald at his normal 3T rotating Brown (early run downs) and Murchison (passing downs). He could play Hoect at SAM aligned behind Young, Jones at MIKE, and use Mathis as a WIL behind Hampton. Morris can then pull Jones when he moves to his nickel playing a 3rd safety (Fuller) to cover the short to intermediate zone. This would leave both Hoecht who can match up with the average TE in terms of speed and length, at SAM and Mathis behind Hampton in support. This would allow the Rams to contain the outside with all the mobile QBs they will be facing. Fuller has good instincts in that middle zone and is solid in his run support in terms of a draw.

I'm not saying Morris will do that, but I'm trying to illustrate how this draft has given the defense a whole lot of options. OTAs will be interesting to see what combinations the defense uses.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
If we aren't going to win it all, at least we want a win against the whiners. We get them early in the season when they typically struggle and when the Rams are usually strong. I want to see deebo crying again!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Great Play by two great players, at their very best, at the most critical moment in their careers.

B-T-W, on KaleyCo Productions Facebook page, the Intro reads:
KaleyCo Productions is about combining professional video production and personal customer service.
... and We don't give a Flying Fuck about Spelling!
Grammar is for suckers!

Rams8821

Pro Bowler

Id say it may be the best pass in Super Bowl History when all is factored in.....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Grammar is for suckers!

The difference between, “Let’s eat, Grandma!” and “Let’s eat Grandma!” proves that grammar is not for suckers. Grammar prevents cannibalism!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
To be honest, if I were unbiased, I'd pick 2-4 to start the season. But I'm hopeful so keep bringing the hype... I would like to get excited about this tream. I'm a long way from that today. If Whit really thinks the line with be that much improved, I'd like his real take about the D.

nighttrain

Legend
To be honest, if I were unbiased, I'd pick 2-4 to start the season. But I'm hopeful so keep bringing the hype... I would like to get excited about this tream. I'm a long way from that today. If Whit really thinks the line with be that much improved, I'd like his real take about the D.
I'm concerned about a 1-5 start, almost impossible to recover from.
train