Rest Of The West : Enemy Recon.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Local reports are that AZ is really banged up in the secondary in addition to the WR core. Hopkins is prob 50/50 to play and Kirk is questionable.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah! This thread has great potential.

We have another boobie thread in the making... :ROFLMAO:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Local reports are that AZ is really banged up in the secondary in addition to the WR core. Hopkins is prob 50/50 to play and Kirk is questionable.

Wish they had a tougher matchup this week than Carolina.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think Arizona is ripe for an upset this week.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think eventually Seattle's d will catch up with them - we saw it in the year 2000. Plus we just own them...only times they've beaten McVay it was more about our guys not making plays to win (Kupp drop and missed FG).

Not and never have taken the Cardinals seriously. McVay is 6-0 with five blowouts, and even in week 17 last year we were up 14 in the 4th quarter.

Niners are a problem. Even though he's never been the reason they beat us, fact is Jimmy is 3-0 against us. Have to at least beat them once this year.

Oh and also, there are only ever two differences in a teams schedule right? The 2nd place Seahawks drew the winless Falcons and Vikings. The third place Rams drew the 5-1 Bucs and Bears.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Rams - good guys
Cardinals - meh
Seahawks- the worst wankers imaginable
49ers - the worst people imaginable

Just had to do this ScotsRam, because I think my Seahawk hate
is actually stronger than my 49er hate, and that is saying a lot.

I think it may derive from my overwhelming desire to punch Petey Caroll in the face. :fistbump:... :biggrin:
My favorite football moment? The look on Sherman's face when Wilson threw the pick on the goal line against the Pat's in the SB.

Ram65

Legend
Whiners getting a little healthier. Debo and Kittle coming back this week while the Eagles are getting more injuries. Whiners are luck they have a weak early schedule.

49ers injury report: Moseley and Garoppolo ruled out; Deebo will play
Garoppolo was not on hand during the early portion of practice, which means it’s BDN time for the second week in a row.
By Kyle Posey@KP_Show Oct 2, 2020, 1:35pm PDT
41 Comments
Share this story
San Francisco 49ers v New York Giants
Photo by Elsa/Getty Images
The San Francisco 49ers had a walk-through practice on Friday, and Jimmy Garoppolo, Raheem Mostert, Dee Ford, Emmanuel Moseley, Jordan Reed, and Dre Greenlaw all did not participate.

I figured Moseley would be cleared from the concussion protocol by now, but it hasn’t happened. K’Waun Williams was rehabbing on the site as he continues to work through a hip injury. Cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon was rehabbing as well as he has a hamstring injury. We could be staring at a starting secondary Sunday night of Jason Verrett, Dontae Johnson, and Jamar Taylor. That’s...not ideal. If either of those cornerbacks goes down, the 49ers have Ken Webster, who the team recently signed. Tim Harris has played during garbage time the past couple of weeks and would be the next man up. If you knew these were the possibilities in August, you’d think the 49ers season was a lost cause.
Garoppolo not practicing isn’t a big surprise. While Kyle Shanahan didn’t rule him out early in the week the past two games, a high-ankle sprain, generally speaking, causes players to miss a month at the very least. Injuries differ from player-to-player, but Jimmy coming back after two weeks never felt realistic. Nick Mullens will start for the second game in a row.

Mostert has been battling an MCL sprain. With him not having practiced all week, I wonder if it’s a Grade 2, which would put Raheem out 2-4 weeks. Let’s hope Mostert’s injury is no worse than a Grade 2 MCL sprain. Jerick McKinnon will start for the second week in a row with him out, with Jeff Wilson Jr. backing him up and JaMycal Hasty as the third-string running back.

Greenlaw continues to be out, and we have yet to hear any updates on him. Azeez Al-Shaair will start at SAM linebacker in his place.

Deebo Samuel has practiced all three days, but he’s yet to be added to the active roster. It’s tough to imagine an extensive role for Samuel against the Eagles, but it’ll be fun to see him out there if he’s ready to go. Shanahan said Samuel “had a real good” week of practice, but we won’t see Samuel “in his normal role.”
The Eagles have ruled out DeSean Jackson, Avonte Maddox, Trevor Williams, and Alshon Jeffrey.

View: https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1312120477003915264/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1312120477003915264%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ninersnation.com%2F2020%2F10%2F2%2F21499233%2F49ers-injury-report-moseley-and-garoppolo-ruled-out-deebo-will-play

Here’s a look at the final injury report:
OUT
QB Garoppolo (ankle)
RB Mostert (knee)

TE Reed (knee)
DE Ford (back)
CB Moseley (concussion)
LB Greenlaw (quad)
CB Witherspoon (hammy)
QUESTIONABLE
CB Williams (hip)
IN
TE Kittle (knee)
RB McKinnon (ribs)
WR Samuel

Zodi

Hall of Fame
1. Rams
2. Seahags
3. Cards
4. Whiners

I think we have the most complete team by far. Seattle has Wilson and thats about it... but he's the best player in the division. I think Kyler Murray will have a swift drop back down to earth after being named the NFL MVP after two weeks. The whiners are the same old sorry ass injured Whiners.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fletcher Cox "personal" on the injury report. As in he personally doesn't want to be in on the ass kicking his team's gonna receive.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Not really sure what a wanker is but my answer is yes. :beer2: :LOL:
Merlin,
Peggy Bundy's maiden name was Wanker. She was from Wanker county as all her kin was.
Of course she was a gleaming example of what happens when your family tree is the size of a sapling!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Merlin,
Peggy Bundy's maiden name was Wanker. She was from Wanker county as all her kin was.
Of course she was a gleaming example of what happens when your family tree is the size of a sapling!

~ArkyRamsFan~
I always thought she was kind of hot. :biggrin:

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, they got Pharoh Cooper returning kicks! :biggrin:
Wish we did, I don't feel like we have any kind of threat in the return game.
This team desperately needs a Tony Horne type player.
Those guys win games, especially playoff games.