Rest Of The West : Enemy Recon.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I agree .....9ers with Shanahan have worked out some kind of voodoo on McVay. I really think that's one of the many reasons why Wade was dumped for Staley but the problem is ....Staley's defense was not good enough going up against Shanahan earlier & that game should not have been close.

The NFL is buzzed with all this stuff about Staley being NFL's hottest coach.....But he needs to show up this Sunday & show up big against Shanahan's offense. I have been really happy with Staley as our DC but it's time to put a good old fashion butt beating on this 9ers team.

9ers offense that will be without the magic of QB Jimmy G, RB Tevin Coleman, TE George Kittle, WR Brandon Aiyuk, OL'ers Trent Williams, Ben Garland & Weston Richburg should be scoreless going into halftime. We know what happens when that happens.......:hush:

I think it has more to do with Robert Saleh having a better understanding of how to defeat the offense we both run.

Certain DCs just know how to beat certain offenses even with subpar personnel. How many DCs were hired because in their division, it's all passing and he's been a guru at stopping passing attacks or it's all ground and pound and his defenses always excel at stopping the run?

The day Robert Saleh leaves for a HC position is the day I celebrate. That guy... ugh.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Just watched the replay of the Cards losing to Seahawks.I know I'm jumping ahead.
We definitely have to take care of 9er's this week,

but I have not had a chance to see the Cards play this year.
If not for some crucial drops from Metcalf, don't think this game is even close.

IMHO the Cards are Pretenders. Who have benefited from a easy schedule
Their pass rush is very average as well as their pass def.Their giving up 4.6 a carry on the ground.

Don't see them having a answer for our offense

Offensively they have Murray, Drake and Hopkins. They are 2nd in rushing yards,
but 619 of their rushing yards came from Murray.
They are 17th in passing yards and 20th in passing td's

The Cardinals have not faced a defense like the Rams.
We swept them last year and IMHO we will do the same this year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think AZ loses this one. East coast, Belichick vs Kingsbury.
Bellyfat always seems to draw up an effective gameplan against offense-oriented teams that like to spread the defense out and go vertical.
AZ 17
NE 20

Seattle will win by 3 TD's.
27-7

But can the Patriots score enough points? The Cards can be run on. Maybe they can slow play them to keep the ball away from the Cards offense.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just watched the replay of the Cards losing to Seahawks.I know I'm jumping ahead.
We definitely have to take care of 9er's this week,

but I have not had a chance to see the Cards play this year.
If not for some crucial drops from Metcalf, don't think this game is even close.

IMHO the Cards are Pretenders. Who have benefited from a easy schedule
Their pass rush is very average as well as their pass def.Their giving up 4.6 a carry on the ground.

Don't see them having a answer for our offense

Offensively they have Murray, Drake and Hopkins. They are 2nd in rushing yards,
but 619 of their rushing yards came from Murray.
They are 17th in passing yards and 20th in passing td's

The Cardinals have not faced a defense like the Rams.
We swept them last year and IMHO we will do the same this year.

Plus Murray is babying a shoulder. So it could be "deja vu all over again."

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think AZ loses this one. East coast, Belichick vs Kingsbury.
Bellyfat always seems to draw up an effective gameplan against offense-oriented teams that like to spread the defense out and go vertical.
AZ 17
NE 20
200.webp

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday December 6

Rams at Arizona 4pm EST
NY Giants at Seattle 4pm EST

Monday December 7

Buffalo at San Francisco 8pm EST

E1148399-41FD-46FC-9F4A-4AC99A3D1848.png

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To have a show down in Seattle for the division, we need to win our next three - not worried about the Pats or Jets, so we just need to take care of the Cardinals

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think everyone wants to avoid traveling to Green Bay in the late rounds of the playoffs.

I don't. Their defense only shows up against garbage offenses.

On the flip side Im confident we can slow down their offense.