Reopening Old Wounds: More proof that the Patriots were cheating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Wow man.. just freaking wow. We knew though, but hearing that,

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

old news but man, why wasn't more made of this at the time wrt the cheats. mcdouche said it was different than what they did at the cheats where they game planned according to whatever they got on tape.

unbelievable.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
They have no reason to stop. Monetary fines are meaningless and losing a few draft picks are worth it for a Lombardi trophy.

Does anyone really believe that goodell saw no cheating on the tapes and just destroyed them for no good reason?

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

old news but man, why wasn't more made of this at the time wrt the cheats. mcdouche said it was different than what they did at the cheats where they game planned according to whatever they got on tape.

unbelievable.

Goodell didn't want a cheating scandal to blow up the reputation of the NFL. So tapes were destroyed. Measures were taken. Which is arguably worse than the original cheating.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Toughen up, buttercup! If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying…
I use that quote quite often - but in jest. Fuck the patsies and their cheating ways. And that will never come off Brady for me. I don't put it beyond Arians to use Brady's profound knowledge on how to skirt the rules.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I still remember Martz saying, "It was like they had our new playbook.". Well... They fucking DID. FUCK that whole organization.

sloramfan

Starter
what makes this so laughable, is patriot fans, with all those superbowl wins, think they earned it...

and no one, and i mean no one else does...

pathetic pat fan... go fuck yourself, loser...

brady GOAT??... my ronchey red ass... he'll never see me call him that... ever...

go rams

slo

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
If karma is a thing the organization and anybody who participated in any of their titles will never win one again.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Add this to the heaping pile of circumstantial evidence that the Pats were filming Rams practices prior to SB 36.

That video was disturbing. Cheating fuckwads.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Add this to the heaping pile of circumstantial evidence that the Pats were filming Rams practices prior to SB 36.

That video was disturbing. Cheating fuckwads.
In case anyone has forgotten, here is an excerpt from the comprensiv3e ESPN story on the scandal:

Then Specter turned to the alleged videotaping of the Rams' walk-through. Walsh confessed that after the Patriots' team picture, he and at least three other team videographers lingered around the Louisiana Superdome, setting up cameras for the game. Suddenly, the Rams arrived and started their walk-through. The three videographers, in full Patriots apparel, hung around, on the field and in the stands, for 30 minutes. Nobody said anything. Walsh said he observed star Rams running back Marshall Faulk line up in an unusual position: as a kickoff returner. That night, Walsh reported what he had seen to Patriots assistant coach Brian Daboll, who asked an array of questions about the Rams' formations. Walsh said that Daboll, who declined through the Patriots to comment for this story, drew a series of diagrams -- an account Daboll later denied to league investigators.​
Faulk had returned only one kickoff in his career before the Super Bowl. Sure enough, in the second quarter, he lined up deep. The Patriots were ready: Vinatieri kicked it into a corner, leading Faulk out of bounds after gaining 1 yard.​
During the walk-through, the Rams had also practiced some of their newly designed red zone plays. When they ran the same plays late in the Super Bowl's fourth quarter, the Patriots' defense was in position on nearly every down. On one new play, quarterback Kurt Warner rolled to his right and turned to throw to Faulk in the flat, where three Patriots defenders were waiting. On the sideline, Rams coach Mike Martz was stunned. He was famous for his imaginative, unpredictable plays, and now it was as if the Patriots knew what was coming on plays that had never been run before. The Patriots' game plan had called for a defender to hit Faulk on every down, as a means of eliminating him, but one coach who worked with an assistant on that 2001 Patriots team says that the ex-Pats assistant coach once bragged that New England knew exactly what the Rams would call in the red zone. "He'd say, 'A little birdie told us,'" the coach says now.​
In the meeting in Specter's office, the senator asked Walsh: "Were there any live electronics during the walk-through?"​
"It's certainly possible," Walsh said. "But I have no evidence."​

https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

dang

Legend
No one can cheat like Belicheat. Just look at the (lack of) success of his former coaches once they leave the compound to take on HC jobs at more honest organizations. Belicheat didn’t give them the recipe for the secret sauce for cheating. Because he’s a selfish SOB. And did I mention I hate Brady. I hate him for being the entitled stuck up a-hole that he is. For life!!!