Remove your Homerism & predict the # of wins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many wins and where do they end up

• A) 7 wins or less

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • B) 8 wins

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • C) 9 wins

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • D) 10 Wins (playoff? )

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • E) 11 wins (Explain if they make playoffs and how far they go)

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • F) 12 wins or more (explain in threat)

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
crazy as it seems I could see this team go 5 and 11 or 13 and 3 so I will split the difference and say 9 and 7. that's why no one in my family asks my advice because they always get a split decision. onward and upward!!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
D6B99C93-75A6-4B91-84F3-D95932E0C29A.jpeg
I cannot remove myself.

I voted 10 to be reasonable but my heart says 13 for three reasons:

McVay surprised the league 3 years ago and is positioned to do the same this year with greater control of the schemes.

The Rams are no longer every team’s top target of offseason preparation.

The turnover of coaches and personnel make this squad very unpredictable and this will be enhanced by the general schemes becoming more multiple and varied.

Although the OL and LB corps worry me greatly, I have to believe the Rams are being intentional about what appears to be neglect. The Homer in me will drink the Kool-Aid in my beer stein and call it Granny’s Peach Tea.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
7 or 8 wins after this offseason
I hope I’m wrong.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Cowboys- Rams start out on the right foot. Missing frederick in the middle shows as the DL dominates and forces prescott into a bad game.
Win, 1-0
@eagles-with a week of film, HC pederson designs a good game plan and schools new Rams DC.
Loss, 1-1
@bills-a trend starts when the Rams new D struggles vs a young mobile QB. Throw a tough defense and a consecutive east coast road trip...ugly. Loss, 1-2
g men-they stink. Win, 2-2
@skins-every year some teams have a stinker. It can be for various reasons, but usually the schedule plays a part. 3rd east coast game, and the 9ers next week...
Loss, 2-3
@9ers-THIS game the Rams were waiting for. The defense shines. Jimmy g struggles and gets pounded. Win, 3-3
da bears-I just don't see it. Why are they even relevant?
Win,4-3
@fish-they need at least a year to put it together.
Win,5-3
Bye
seahawks-the Rams are coming off of a bye and the seahawks are coming off of tough game in Buffalo.
Win,6-3
@tampon bay-here's where it really stinks. The Rams lose to brady again. The bucs have a good team and the game is sandwiched between 2 huge division games.
Loss,6-4
9ers-ticked after a loss again, the Rams take it out on the 9ers once more.
Win,7-4
@zona-young, talented, mobile QB gets the Rams again (see bills game).
Loss,7-5
cheatriots-revenge just isn't as sweet because brady is gone, but I'll take it.
Win8-5
jets-they come a long way for an ass kicking.
W,9-5
@seahawks- they get revenge.
Loss9-6
zona-it all comes down to this game. Win and you're in. Lose and you go wee, wee, wee all the way home. 9-7, or 10-6 and a playoff birth? You decide.