PREGAME Recipe for Green Bay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Look how the Vikings are continuing to run the ball. Not a lot of yards but, they have to account to for it. That should be the plan every game.

Q729

Legend
If there was only some way to prevent the ACL from getting damaged...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If there was only some way to prevent the ACL from getting damaged...
Ask professional skateboarders that jump 15+ stair drops on concrete. How are they able to do it? I only accomplished 10 in my skating days. I think the lyon 25 is only done by Jaws. Its crazy to see how many ACL/MCL injuries are more prevalent nowadays.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can't watch, you have to be a masochist. I rather be tied to the bed post and have my female dominatrix punish me!
But enough about your home life...

Drums Eye Roll GIF

dang

Legend
Haven’t read thru this entire post but I want Ramsey on Davante Adams. Otherwise he will kill the Rams. And so sure hope Von Miller is ready to put some serious pressure on Rodgers. .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That number 3 defense didn't look very impressive today.

I think we can score on the Peckers. Its going to be a tough game but this is definitely a winnable game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rodgers is a tool, but man he makes weapons out of turds. Makes Tonyan a household name and now with him out Josiah Degura looks like a player.
That said, he got smacked around a little bit yesterday and didnt like it much, so I look forward to seeing the Rams give him the bitch beat down he's got coming
Haven’t read thru this entire post but I want Ramsey on Davante Adams
Oh and for the love of god I second this, please make it happen!

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
The recipe for the Green Bay game is getting some of that spider tack that MLB outlawed pitchers from using for Van and Higbee. They should call Gerrit Cole he should have some laying around.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
That number 3 defense didn't look very impressive today.

I think we can score on the Peckers. Its going to be a tough game but this is definitely a winnable game.
My keys for the Rams.

Both sides of the ball must show up. ST must not lose the game.

On offense: No turnovers. Run the ball and sustain drives.

On defense: Tackle. Limit run yardage and actually defend short passes. Force third down and then pressure Rodgers big time. AD, Floyd, Miller, Ramsay-- it's up to you guys to to take Rodgers out of his game. Get some TOs.

A lot at stake. A rematch of the playoff game last year. McVay vs LaFleur again. AD vs GB again. Morris vs Barry. Stafford vs Rodgers.

Stafford did not have much luck against Green Bay with Detroit. https://sidelionreport.com/2020/12/11/detroit-lions-matthew-stafford-aaron-rodgers-history/3/.

Can McVay, Morris and Stafford turn it around now? Rams need this game. Badly.

TexasRam

Legend
That Jenkins injury is huge.

The Pack will be without Jenkins and Backarti is still out.

Seriously they are a wounded duck there for the taking.

Lets go D!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On defense: Tackle. Limit run yardage and actually defend short passes. Force third down and then pressure Rodgers big time. AD, Floyd, Miller, Ramsay-- it's up to you guys to to take Rodgers out of his game. Get some TOs.
I do feel like our run defense is more stout this year. Statistically we are similar to last season but on the eyeball side of things last season's run D was sort of brittle and got exposed by Green Bay in the playoffs and maybe this year's unit will be better there.

How all that translates for this game who knows. I hope Morris has an answer though for the 2 back looks that fucked us last year in the playoffs.

Re: Stafford this is the kind of game that they traded for him to win. So yeah he can't be turning it over and playing like a jackass. Just play within the scheme, don't press so much to push the deep ball, and play field position. No matter who you have at QB when you get into a playoff type game it's about field position and taking advantage of the opportunities when they present themselves so don't give the other guy those opportunities.

But to win this game we need that full team effort like we saw vs Tampa. OL blocking. WRs finishing routes and attacking the ball. Teams with at least good coverage and no turnovers. And defense needs to be able to get off the fucking field so we can play a field position game.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The question is, are you going to just piss and moan around here unless we win the rest of our games? It's getting old.
If that is what I choose to do and if you don't like it that is what the ignore button is for. You ever hear of a little thing called "FREE SPEECH"!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
That Jenkins injury is huge.

The Pack will be without Jenkins and Backarti is still out.

Seriously they are a wounded duck there for the taking.

Lets go D!!!!!!!!!!!

That should enable AD, Floyd, Miller and Co. big time. Need to pressure Rodgers.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Dillon looked beastly. It seemed like he always took a defender or two with him for an extra 3 yards. If we come out light in the box, forget it, they'll score at will.

On offense, RBs need to have a second of patience and wait for that hole to open up. Seemed that Vikings had more success as the Packers fill gaps quickly.

TexasRam

Legend
Dillon looked beastly. It seemed like he always took a defender or two with him for an extra 3 yards. If we come out light in the box, forget it, they'll score at will.

On offense, RBs need to have a second of patience and wait for that hole to open up. Seemed that Vikings had more success as the Packers fill gaps quickly.
Yea Dillon runs hard. We have to bring our lunch pail. But I honestly think we can handle him with their Oline being a little short handed.

My concern is their pass game. There is no reason we can’t shut it down as we have in past years. Just need Ramsey on Adams all game and the pass rush to get home. Need Dwill and the others to play their best games.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If that is what I choose to do and if you don't like it that is what the ignore button is for. You ever hear of a little thing called "FREE SPEECH"!
Free speech doesn't apply to this board. And moderators will rarely if ever put someone on ignore.

Time for you to cool your heels. Enjoy your time off