PREGAME Recipe for Green Bay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Would love to see 2 things. Sony start in a switch to a 55/45% power run game. If it doesn't work, then we can stop bitching about why don't we run more. And for god's sake, can we just have Ramsey one on one with adams all fucking game? Is that too much to ask?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Would love to see 2 things. Sony start in a switch to a 55/45% power run game. If it doesn't work, then we can stop bitching about why don't we run more. And for god's sake, can we just have Ramsey one on one with adams all fucking game? Is that too much to ask?

Yeah that recipe worked really good in the Playoffs last year. Minus Cam & adding Sony.
Adams TD - way to go Staley.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Yeah that recipe worked really good in the Playoffs last year. Minus Cam & adding Sony.
Adams TD - way to go Staley.

Except this recipe substitutes stafford for goff lite. As for devonte, ramsey has shut down every other top wideout in the league so I'll roll the dice on that match up rather than having to wipe my glasses every other play because i'm thinking I see long or rochelle lined up against him

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Except this recipe substitutes stafford for goff lite. As for devonte, ramsey has shut down every other top wideout in the league so I'll roll the dice on that match up rather than having to wipe my glasses every other play because i'm thinking I see long or rochelle lined up against him

I guess you missed the memo about DD21. He is in my respect thread.
Against the Niners it was probably the fact they ran away from RAMsey is why is was so pissed off imo.
RR31 didn’t come up & make a tackle.I’m sure he heard(will)all about it.
I don’t know what you think about Raheem Morris or do I really care.My thoughts is there will not be much change in his vision.He will adapt. My hope is more BEEF up front.Really wondering about What’s Up with Bobby Brown. SJD69 has been missed on the D-side.

When Stafford throws picks 6’s each week,we can all go back to 2019 & check out that recipe against The 9ers.For all those talking about the O’Line back then go look at how Austin Blythe came over to pick up the Blizting LBer which if Goff stayed on the deep route would have been 6 for the good guys instead.It was Tyler Rapp & RAMsey who got caught up front in Wade’s defense on 3-18 that Jimmy G completed which cost him a earlier career.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Against the Niners it was probably the fact they ran away from RAMsey is why is was so pissed off imo.
I don’t know what you think about Raheem Morris or do I really care.My thoughts is there will not be much change in his vision.He will adapt. My hope is more BEEF up front.
Copeland is not the answer.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m surprised how none of you are stating the obvious. If we really want to win, we start with never ever wearing those goddam blue pants ever again. And it looks like it’s gonna be bone top and bottom in GB.
I don’t like when we get boned. Not a fan of the bone. Rams should have worn the bone unis last game when we really got boned.

I don’t have a lot of hope against GB after our last game. I’ll watch because I can’t help myself. But I 100 percent feel ya if you can’t watch. 100 Percent.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I don’t have a lot of hope against GB after our last game. I’ll watch because I can’t help myself. But I 100 percent feel ya if you can’t watch. 100 Percent.
I can't watch, you have to be a masochist. I rather be tied to the bed post and have my female dominatrix punish me!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
On offense: Just get the 5 yards

On defense: Just don't give up the free 5 yards

Might seem easier said than done.If you go back & look at The Rams defensive theory & apply it to the offense it didn’t work against SJ 8ers.
The picks killed,but the penalty’s on some nice Henderson runs that did not effect the 5yards with holding calls.
Reeder shooting through the gap for a 5 yard loss & then threading a 3 & long was killer.Then the 4th down TD.
Good recipe if everything works all right. 4x3 is 12 & a first down of 10 yards.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I don’t know what you think about Raheem Morris or do I really care.My thoughts is there will not be much change in his vision.He will adapt. My hope is more BEEF up front.Really wondering about What’s Up with Bobby Brown. SJD69 has been missed on the D-side.

When Stafford throws picks 6’s each week,we can all go back to 2019 & check out that recipe against The 9ers.For all those talking about the O’Line back then go look at how Austin Blythe came over to pick up the Blizting LBer which if Goff stayed on the deep route would have been 6 for the good guys instead.It was Tyler Rapp & RAMsey who got caught up front in Wade’s defense on 3-18 that Jimmy G completed which cost him a earlier career.

I Know DD has been very good but I'd still rather see ramsey on debo given his size and physicality of his game. DD can shut down their 2nd guy or the slot with williams on the other but I still don't see the reasoning to not put your top guy on their top guy especially when their top guy has a history of doing what he did to the rams monday night.

I seriously doubt ramsey was mad because the niners were running away from him. I was thinking the same thing the announcers mentioned which was also the same thing they mentioned in last year's playoff loss to Green Bay when ramsey was upset on the sideline because he didn't like the play call or it's execution. You could tell by his body language that he was obviously not mad at the packers.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Heavy run game is needed in the coming week. Prove to the NFL we can not only adjust and be balanced, but punch you in the mouth from time to time too. This will require a 50-50 split at RB. Hendo will get injured if he's used as a bell cow with too much hard running. Heck, I'm still not convinced Michel shouldn't be the lead back for that reason, and to give this offense some physicality back.

Aaron Jones is listed as questionable. Him being out, paradoxically, I think would only hurt the Rams. Dillon is the more physical runner. We'll probably struggle with him even more. And yes, I am aware of how badly Jones abused us last playoffs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Heavy run game is needed in the coming week. Prove to the NFL we can not only adjust and be balanced, but punch you in the mouth from time to time too. This will require a 50-50 split at RB. Hendo will get injured if he's used as a bell cow with too much hard running. Heck, I'm still not convinced Michel shouldn't be the lead back for that reason, and to give this offense some physicality back.

Aaron Jones is listed as questionable. Him being out, paradoxically, I think would only hurt the Rams. Dillon is the more physical runner. We'll probably struggle with him even more. And yes, I am aware of how badly Jones abused us last playoffs.
Yeah Dillon is a damn beast. Both are really good tbh, but if you want to hit the Rams in the face Dillon is up for it.

I think I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the sched more that the pressure's off so to speak. I don't really feel like we're in the top seed mix so fuck it. Just gonna kick back and enjoy the ride and hope things get better on both sides of the ball.

At least with this team we know we have the talent for them to do it. This roster has enough to get hot and run the table they just always seem to wilt the moment they end up in the catbird seat.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I Know DD has been very good but I'd still rather see ramsey on debo given his size and physicality of his game. DD can shut down their 2nd guy or the slot with williams on the other but I still don't see the reasoning to not put your top guy on their top guy especially when their top guy has a history of doing what he did to the rams monday night.

I seriously doubt ramsey was mad because the niners were running away from him. I was thinking the same thing the announcers mentioned which was also the same thing they mentioned in last year's playoff loss to Green Bay when ramsey was upset on the sideline because he didn't like the play call or it's execution. You could tell by his body language that he was obviously not mad at the packers.

We all have our thoughts.understand your point,but don’t think Mcvay & Morris have that thought when asked about it. Mcvay brought up DD21 in both his interviews.The 2nd time was when he said he was a late scratch.If that was the case then I’m believing Mcvay was disappointed he wasn’t out there & says they feel more comfortable with DD21.He said early on we liked D. Williams .
I was at training camp & D. Williams went down with an ankle.I watched DD21 take his spot, & saw how confident he was on an island.It’s nice to see him playing well.Next season D. Williams is gone.Since he cameback he doesn’t look right.
I’m not going to question the DC,but the players,they are the ones out there.I look forward to how The Rams defense responds,but I will say it would be a lot better if The Offense can put up some points.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Really doubt we win this game unfortunately. Their offense is going to shred our defense. AJ Dillion will be a huge problem for us to stop, and Rodgers will pick our swiss cheese secondary apart.

And they have a top 3 defense right now. Will our offense which has looked terrible the last two weeks against lesser defenses suddenly flip a switch and play better against a more talented defense? Hard to imagine that happening, even coming off a bye.

I think we are more competitive in this game vs the last two (at least I hope we are). But I've lost faith in Morris completely and our philosophy on defense this year. What I saw against SF defensively was the most dumbfounding thing I've seen in a while. Now we're facing Rodgers/Adams/ and AJ Dillion.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
We all have our thoughts.understand your point,but don’t think Mcvay & Morris have that thought when asked about it. Mcvay brought up DD21 in both his interviews.The 2nd time was when he said he was a late scratch.If that was the case then I’m believing Mcvay was disappointed he wasn’t out there & says they feel more comfortable with DD21.He said early on we liked D. Williams .
I was at training camp & D. Williams went down with an ankle.I watched DD21 take his spot, & saw how confident he was on an island.It’s nice to see him playing well.Next season D. Williams is gone.Since he cameback he doesn’t look right.
I’m not going to question the DC,but the players,they are the ones out there.I look forward to how The Rams defense responds,but I will say it would be a lot better if The Offense can put up some points.

I love what DD has done with his opportunity but I think we call agree he's not better than ramsey, so I think it's a better plan to have ramsey on debo for reasons already given. Whether or not mcvay feels more comfortable with DD out there or the offense isn't scoring points doesn't really relate to my initial point unless mcvay thinks he is as good as ramsey, which I'm guessing is not the case.

My concern going forward is that ramsey wont be on devonte adams 100% of the time in green bay. If DD gets some snaps and they work out, that's great, but if ramsey shares time on adams and it ends up like it did against the niners, then I will be asking the same questions.

I’m surprised how none of you are stating the obvious. If we really want to win, we start with never ever wearing those goddam blue pants ever again. And it looks like it’s gonna be bone top and bottom in GB.

Ah...white...the color of surrender...perfect.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
A practice week in Bridgeport. Get climate acclimated, I heard Green Bay weather is going to get pretty hairy out there come game day. We need to prepare is all we need to do.