PREGAME Recipe for Green Bay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I have no hope with this coaching staff unless that can put their huge egos to the side and make some major adjustments. I just don't see that happening. I'll check the final score after the game, I just can't watch anymore.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I have no hope with this coaching staff unless that can put their huge egos to the side and make some major adjustments. I just don't see that happening. I'll check the final score after the game, I just can't watch anymore.
I feel ya buddy. I'll set to record and see if we have a victory or vent thread. I don't have 3 hours of my life to be upset if we're still playing like hot garbage

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I feel ya buddy. I'll set to record and see if we have a victory or vent thread. I don't have 3 hours of my life to be upset if we're still playing like hot garbage
I believe many of us feel this way.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

The All-in Rams Have Hit a Bump in the Road​

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How in the fuck are we favorites over Green Bay. Pass that crack pipe this way bettors... :laugh4:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This guy breaks down some of the Packers vs Seahawks.

The Seahawks run a version of our offense. This defense shut them down.

Throw a wild card game plan at them, McVay!

View: https://youtu.be/6hMonVEZttM

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll check the final score after the game, I just can't watch anymore.
They were heartbreaking losses, that's for sure. I was so excited all week, the anticipation growing every day, looking forward to seeing the Rams play great on prime time TV, and then they play like crap the entire game. What a letdown! It felt like the two super bowl losses. But I have to watch them every week no matter what. This team still has a heartbeat... I will watch and hope. Unless Jeff Fisher comes back, of course. Those games featured the most inept offenses ever.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The recipe?
Hmm....
Not really sure other than it better not contain pineapple and ham
Oh wait, wrong thread

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I fear the best recipe is don't go. Take the loss and heal up even more.

( he forgot the blue font .... or DID he? )

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Agreed. I just can't do it. That was as bad and embarassing of a game as I can ever remember watching. I wish them well, but I will read about it later.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
How in the fuck are we favorites over Green Bay. Pass that crack pipe this way bettors... :laugh4:
That is nuts. If I was a betting man I would definitely not put my money on the Rams. Aaron Rogers against a Raheem Morris coached defense? That is a mismatch of epic proportions.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
That is nuts. If I was a betting man I would definitely not put my money on the Rams. Aaron Rogers against a Raheem Morris coached defense? That is a mismatch of epic proportions.
Yeah I see it being a close game. But not a game we win.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The recipe?
Hmm....
Not really sure other than it better not contain pineapple and ham
Oh wait, wrong thread

Still better than pineapple on pizza. Or even lemon-filling/lemon-jelly donuts.

:p ;)

NEOM

UDFA
Name
MbS
I don’t see a blowout by both teams. This will be a close game, in which the smallest mistake might cost you. One thing is crystal clear, turnovers against a Rodgers lead team will kill you. Should Stafford underperform, I don’t want to see the headlines the next day. This is a major test, cause eventually we will face the Packers again.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I know it's a Raiders cliche but just win.

Recipe?

Run the ball. Don't throw the ball up for grabs 50 yards down the field into double coverage. And build a lead.

We don't have to be TGSOT and go up 21-0 after 1 quarter. I'd take it but it's unrealistic......in any game. We can play our game....efficient offense....convert on third down.....and put up points over the course of the entire game. My bet is if they revert back to a balanced offense, they've got a much better chance to win.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I’m surprised how none of you are stating the obvious. If we really want to win, we start with never ever wearing those goddam blue pants ever again. And it looks like it’s gonna be bone top and bottom in GB.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, I did. I was drinking the Kool-Aid.

But now I'm looking down at my Kool-Aid cup like a Jim Jones follower just handed it to me in Guyana in 1978

Kool-Aid: That’s Flavor Ade to you, pal…

PARAM

Hall of Fame
On the contrary........the Rams are coming off a bye after losing bad two weeks in a row. The Packers are coming off a loss to KC (without their covid QB), an unimpressive 17-0 win at home vs a defense not half as good as Morris' D and whatever they do in Minnesota this week. I don't think the Rams should be favored and by next week they won't be but I'd take them straight up or with points. Miller 2 weeks healthier, OBJ two weeks deeper into the playbook, 2 more weeks of practice (including for guys like Skowronek and Blanton) and 2 weeks rest for everybody else.....including McVay.

That old saying goes "it's never as good or bad as it seems". If that's accurate...
We're weren't as good as we thought (the favorite for the Superbowl) and we're not the rest of the NFL's punching bag the remainder of the year

Last edited: