LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
dang man, do you ever sleep?lol
Ain't nobody got time f'dat. You get more accomplished when you just skip that part. Yesterday, for example, I went and took my recertification test, went zip-lining, saw a movie, and went to a club in downtown Asheville with the Mrs. 4 hours later, I'm up greeting Woodrow.

I'll get plenty of sleep when I'm dead. (y)

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
New to the board. My name is Jack and I live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. I have been a Rams fan since 1971. Gabriel, Snow, Ellison, Jones, Olsen, etc. I am really looking forward to the upcoming season. I think that this team is building towards something special and, unlike the GSOT, this front office will not set about tearing it apart. GO RAMS!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
New to the board. My name is Jack and I live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. I have been a Rams fan since 1971. Gabriel, Snow, Ellison, Jones, Olsen, etc. I am really looking forward to the upcoming season. I think that this team is building towards something special and, unlike the GSOT, this front office will not set about tearing it apart. GO RAMS!
Welcome to ROD. I was in your neck of the woods yesterday. Had to take a proctored exam at Western Carolina University.
Can't wait to move up here. (y)

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Brand new to the forum as of today. Getting tired of the stltoday Rams forum so thought I'd check this one out. From St. Louis, Rams season ticket holder since 2001. Love the Rams and attend as many events as I can - season ticket luncheons, training camp, draft night parties, etc. I like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable about football (used to play back in the day) and the Rams as I keep pretty informed. Hopefully I can offer something positive to this board as it looks pretty cool. I'm 44, a financial advisor in downtown STL, married and have 4 kids. Favorite player will always be Kurt Warner, with Torry Holt a close second. When I was a kid I had a long-sleeved Jack Youngblood rams jersey for some reason so have alwasy been a Rams fan. Looking forward to all the Rams discussion and this upcoming season.

RamSECUT

UDFA
Hi guys, i'm ram4life on Rams talk, and i live in Chattanooga, Tn. Ive been a Rams fan for 38 years and will always be, win, lose or draw.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Brand new to the forum as of today. Getting tired of the stltoday Rams forum so thought I'd check this one out. From St. Louis, Rams season ticket holder since 2001. Love the Rams and attend as many events as I can - season ticket luncheons, training camp, draft night parties, etc. I like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable about football (used to play back in the day) and the Rams as I keep pretty informed. Hopefully I can offer something positive to this board as it looks pretty cool. I'm 44, a financial advisor in downtown STL, married and have 4 kids. Favorite player will always be Kurt Warner, with Torry Holt a close second. When I was a kid I had a long-sleeved Jack Youngblood rams jersey for some reason so have alwasy been a Rams fan. Looking forward to all the Rams discussion and this upcoming season.

Welcome! I hope to hear your input on the training camp threads. You'll find everyone here is passionate about the Rams, and there's a ton more insight here than any other board. Hop on into the deep end, and never look back.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Hi guys, i'm ram4life on Rams talk, and i live in Chattanooga, Tn. Ive been a Rams fan for 38 years and will always be, win, lose or draw.

Chattanooga, eh? I was hoping the company that hired me on would send me there, but I ended up in the Chicago office instead :unsure:.

Welcome to the board!

RamSECUT

UDFA
That would've been cool, if you were here. Not many Rams fans to grab a beer with around these parts

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome new members! It's great to have you join us!

And... Wow! Some sweet avatars!

img-1615907-9-waynes-world-excellent-gif.gif

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Welcome to ROD. I was in your neck of the woods yesterday. Had to take a proctored exam at Western Carolina University.
Can't wait to move up here. (y)
Around here, Western Carolina is known as UCLA (University of Cullowhee, Left of Asheville). ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Around here, Western Carolina is known as UCLA (University of Cullowhee, Left of Asheville). ;)
Nice. Beautiful area too.
We're settling in on Hendersonville near Biltmore Park until we get a house built.

RamInferno

UDFA
New member here. Not a prolific poster, but I might chime in here and there. I'm from CA, used to go some games as a kid, and continue to follow the Rams no matter where they are!

tidesmith

UDFA
Name
tidesmith
Portland, OR lifelong Rams fan (since 1969). My son, also a Rams fan (he's a good boy) turned me on to the PD site several years back. I liked to read, but never posted there. I loved Hammers and CoachO's stuff. To see them mistreated over there was disappointing.

I am glad I found this site. I like it a lot. Comfortable enough to make my first post on any site anywhere. Who knows where it goes from here?

I know one thing. Since Fisher came on board, and the RG3 trade, I can feel something special happening. Here's hoping for some good times to come.

Thanks for listening. GO RAMS!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
New member here. Not a prolific poster, but I might chime in here and there. I'm from CA, used to go some games as a kid, and continue to follow the Rams no matter where they are!

Welcome! Look forward to hearing from you.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Portland, OR lifelong Rams fan (since 1969). My son, also a Rams fan (he's a good boy) turned me on to the PD site several years back. I liked to read, but never posted there. I loved Hammers and CoachO's stuff. To see them mistreated over there was disappointing.

I am glad I found this site. I like it a lot. Comfortable enough to make my first post on any site anywhere. Who knows where it goes from here?

I know one thing. Since Fisher came on board, and the RG3 trade, I can feel something special happening. Here's hoping for some good times to come.

Thanks for listening. GO RAMS!

Nice that your first post is here! I am with you; something special is happening with our Rams.

Hope to see you post again!

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Lynwood, Ca. Been a Ram fan so long, I can't remember if it was late 50's or early 60's. I remember Bill Wade and Bill Munson as QB's prior to Gabriel. I do a lot of looking but no much posting. I the link to this spot from Stl today. I'm always looking for news bout the Rams. I don't know anything about avatars, so someone will have to explain how to get one. Looking forward to this season, especially the defense. My key to the season is usually the preseason games. How you practice is how you play. If our defense is anywhere close to being as good as advertised, our offense should struggle against them. So if our offense looks good in preseason, playoffs should just be the beginning.

Thanks for reading.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lynwood, Ca. Been a Ram fan so long, I can't remember if it was late 50's or early 60's. I remember Bill Wade and Bill Munson as QB's prior to Gabriel. I do a lot of looking but no much posting. I the link to this spot from Stl today. I'm always looking for news bout the Rams. I don't know anything about avatars, so someone will have to explain how to get one. Looking forward to this season, especially the defense. My key to the season is usually the preseason games. How you practice is how you play. If our defense is anywhere close to being as good as advertised, our offense should struggle against them. So if our offense looks good in preseason, playoffs should just be the beginning.

Thanks for reading.
Welcome aboard! Re: your avatar ... click on your name at the upper-right part of the screen and It'll open a menu.

45jUQ4f.png

Rafael

UDFA
Hi everyone. My name is Rafael, live in Orlando, FL, and have been a Rams fan since I was 13 (27 now). Became a fan during the GSOT years, but stuck around during the lean Linehan/Spags years, and hoping Fisher can get us over .500. Used to post at the PD boards under the name Ramsiege from time to time, but that place became a cesspool of negativity, bickering, and name calling. Heard this place was much better and looking forward to talking football with you all.