LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What's up guys, I'm also here from stltoday and have noticed a bit of migration to this site. I don't post to often but have been reading for a while, and a diehard Rams fan for as long as I can remember. I live in the heart of Steeler/Eagle/Raven nation, very few Rams fans around here. Thanks for letting me join in the fun, and most importantly, GO RAMS!!!!!

Were you at RRF?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I am a member there as well, but I have only posted three or four times.

Just asking because there was a member there who went by PaRam(I forget the number). His name is Jack and he was kind enough to give me a ride to St. Louis all the way from Maryland. Welcome. Hope you enjoy this place.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Hello everyone; my name is Daniel. I also went by Leuzer on the stltoday forum but I (1.) hardly ever logged on because it simply wasn't worth the effort of reasoning with those idiots and (2.) only went there to get my fix of Ram information and have a few laughs. I probably won't contribute much but I thought it was worth the join to say that I'm glad that this forum exists and to be a member in case I did want to post anything. Go Rams!

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Hey guys, new poster here from Rams Talk. I didn't post much on there but before my account was reset I was an active on the original stlouisrams.com message board and stltoday rams talk board since the kurt warner/Marc bugler QB controversy days

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hello everyone; my name is Daniel. I also went by Leuzer on the stltoday forum but I (1.) hardly ever logged on because it simply wasn't worth the effort of reasoning with those idiots and (2.) only went there to get my fix of Ram information and have a few laughs. I probably won't contribute much but I thought it was worth the join to say that I'm glad that this forum exists and to be a member in case I did want to post anything. Go Rams!

Hey guys, new poster here from Rams Talk. I didn't post much on there but before my account was reset I was an active on the original stlouisrams.com message board and stltoday rams talk board since the kurt warner/Marc bugler QB controversy days
Welcome aboard fellas!

RedCloud

UDFA
Name
Red Cloud
I was Mr. Postman01 at PD and am pumped at the chance at this new home in the sun. I am sort of a buzzard, but thanks to the 5 Tibetans aging has come to a screeching halt, whereas people of my generation look 15 to 25 years older simply by not doing these 5 minute dailies free on Internet.

I was a fan on the Big Red but always disappointed.Took a while to adjust to the Rams, but now I live in "Redskin" (Still their name?) country and I wear my Bradford uni all the time on weekends. Their fans come up and say "Great draft".

Father of 3, train professors how to profess. But I have a lot of original sci fi ideas and hope to get going strong in that area.

Smash mouth football, here we come!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was Mr. Postman01 at PD and am pumped at the chance at this new home in the sun. I am sort of a buzzard, but thanks to the 5 Tibetans aging has come to a screeching halt, whereas people of my generation look 15 to 25 years older simply by not doing these 5 minute dailies free on Internet.

I was a fan on the Big Red but always disappointed.Took a while to adjust to the Rams, but now I live in "Redskin" (Still their name?) country and I wear my Bradford uni all the time on weekends. Their fans come up and say "Great draft".

Father of 3, train professors how to profess. But I have a lot of original sci fi ideas and hope to get going strong in that area.

Smash mouth football, here we come!
Awesome. Another PD Heavy Hitter defects to the All-Star team. (y)

Ramon Ram

Starter
Came from Ramstalk on PD. Go by the name of RamontheRamfan there. Live in South Florida, been a Ram fan since they blocked Donnie Andersons punt and Gabriel hit Casey in the end zone for the win.

Last edited:

wize1980

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Wize
So this is where most of the posters are.. Gonna enjoy reading stuffs again :)

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I appear to be another among the great exodus from Rams Stalk. Mostly I'm a lurker but am looking forard to a lot of great discussion here. This site looks fantastic!

AZRamsFan93

I am coming over from Rams Talk.

I have been a fan since the late 60s, and I never miss a game (thanks Sunday Ticket). I have bought Sunday Ticket every year since 97. I used to go to one game every year in LA/Anaheim (as soon as I was old enough to afford it) and now I go to the game in Glendale sporting my Rams jersey. I am glad to be here.

Chill

UDFA
New member here. Need a place to read some good info and fan reactions! Rams Talk was a cess pool!

Came from Ramstalk on PD. Go by the name of RamontheRamfan there. Live in South Florida, been a Ram fan since they blocked Donnie Andersons punt and Gabriel hit Casey in the end zone for the win.

So this is where most of the posters are.. Gonna enjoy reading stuffs again :)

I appear to be another among the great exodus from Rams Stalk. Mostly I'm a lurker but am looking forard to a lot of great discussion here. This site looks fantastic!

I am coming over from Rams Talk.

I have been a fan since the late 60s, and I never miss a game (thanks Sunday Ticket). I have bought Sunday Ticket every year since 97. I used to go to one game every year in LA/Anaheim (as soon as I was old enough to afford it) and now I go to the game in Glendale sporting my Rams jersey. I am glad to be here.

New member here. Need a place to read some good info and fan reactions! Rams Talk was a cess pool!

Wow you go away for an afternoon and look what happens :D, maybe I should go away more often. Welcome guys.

Irish

Starter
New member here. Post(ed) under Carpedonnelly at stltoday before the place collapsed on itself like a black hole of suck. Huge Blues and Rams fan, favorite player ever is James Hodgins.

Go Rams!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
New member here. Post(ed) under Carpedonnelly at stltoday before the place collapsed on itself like a black hole of suck. Huge Blues and Rams fan, favorite player ever is James Hodgins.

Go Rams!
Nice. The Hodge was a helluva fullback. Cool choice.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Hey everyone...Just wanted to say hi. I'm Joe (CanRamFan) from BC, Canada. I like to think I'm the biggest Rams fan north of the border ! I'm 33 and been a dedicated Rams fan since I was about 16 years old.
I'm the newest convert from the Post Dispatch boards and hoping for more good convo and less trolls over here. I don't post much but I'm here reading everyday and totally appreciate all the articles, interviews, camp reports, etc that everyone puts up ! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

GO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!