LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
ExJbeck in the mix now:
What's going on everyone?
Welcome to the ROD Ex! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
You've come to the right place if you're looking for information to help you make those right calls. We have some of the finest football minds on the web. Plus there's the other guys on the board. :LOL: Glad to decided to join our community.
images

“We live in a world where everything is connected. We can no longer think in terms of us and them when it comes to the consequences of the way we live. Today it's all about WE.”
Gregg Braden

Last edited:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
@PhxRam , low priority to be sure, but it might be neat to have a little map somewhere showing all the states and countries we have users from in here.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I had one and it didn't get much action but I can put it back up
Ah yes, if it's the system I remember, it requires we get off our duffs and actually register ourselves rather than shouting demands and making you do all the work for us. ;)

PhxRam

Ah yes, if it's the system I remember, it requires we get off our duffs and actually register ourselves rather than shouting demands and making you do all the work for us. ;)

No. The one I had was completely integrated. You simply had to click on the map. Maybe tonight.

mikeyboy

UDFA
Hi...my name is Mike, and im a Rams fan in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I've been regestered here for about a year..finally getting around to an introduction. .....sorry.. I procrastinate. I've been a Ram fan since 1975..im 52, and I love ROD. Our draft was awesome, and lets all get ready for a great season! I'm seeing our boys going 12-4, maybe better.....anyway..great to meet you all...:)

BRF Back

UDFA
OK, Decided to get back into the board stuff after all the split ups, etc.
Chose this one as being the friendliest, and still lots of names I recognize.

For those new or not remembering, BRF = Bama Ram Fan. Been posting with some variant of that since 1998.

Alan

Legend
mikeyboy waking up from a dream:
I've been registered here for about a year..finally getting around to an introduction. .....sorry.. I procrastinate.

BRF Back showing his best side:
For those new or not remembering, BRF = Bama Ram Fan. Been posting with some variant of that since 1998.
Welcome to the ROD Mikey & BRF! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers: Good vibesRus.

I hope it won't take you another year to make your next post Mikey. :LOL: I was stationed for three years at Conon AFB so I'm familiar with the area. Albuquerque is a very beautiful city. I'll bet you can still see old VW Beetles on the road there. :)

As for you BRF, I'm familiar with your stuff and we're glad you decided to join our team. This is the home of intelligent Rams and football talk so I have no doubt that you'll enjoy your membership. I hope both of you will take a second to pin your location on our "member map" because we like to know where our friends hail from. We have members scattered all over the globe.

Just like the Rams themselves, we are a team of posters here and like any team, to be good it requires teamwork.

Be careful of anything in blue font because it usually means the opposite of what the words say. Prevents misunderstandings when you're just joking around.
images
upload_2014-5-12_7-28-50.jpeg

Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
Mattie Stepanek

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Hello Ram fans,

St. Louis based Ram fan here excited, however delayed, to join a growing community here at Rams On Demand. It's nice to see some familiar faces as I finally have overcome my fear of change to defect from a once thriving and insightful community that has since faced a mass exodus due to a general staleness and lack of consistent moderation.

A little bit about myself: I've been a Rams fan since they moved to the Gateway City. I'm a draft-aholic and a football/baseball statistics junkie, though a lack of evolution in advanced football statistic limits that discussion. I'm also a music junkie and love to jam on my white Les Paul. I can listen to Tchaikovsky one minute and Ol' Dirty Bastard the next. Cooking is also a passion of mine as my spins on gameday favorites keep the crowds coming to my house for Rams watch parties weekly.

What do I think about the Rams: I'm a Sam Bradford supporter, but am fully aware of his shortcomings. I loved the pick of Tavon Austin but feel it's a waste of a pick until they learn to use him correctly. I have an unnatural disdain for UDFA's who shine in the preseason and are anointed starters by the fanbase. I think James Laurinaitis is overrated but don't think we need to look for a replacement at this time. I love smash mouth football so what this regime is building on both sides of the ball has gotten me excited for the upcoming season which is far too long from now.

What should you expect from me as a poster: I'm incredibly passionate and my posts often come off as such. I do come across as a know-it-all to some because of this passion, but I never mean to come across as dismissive of different viewpoints, nor do I whope anything I say is taken personally. I'm lucky enough to work in a career that allows me to overload my day with sports so you'll probably see me on here frequently.

I look forward to spending the next season and more here at Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome mikeyboy, BRF Back, and ZigZagRam to the ROD. All we ask here is that members be fair with the players, the coaches, and fellow members. We all love the same team and have that as a common bond. Hope you all enjoy the experience.

@ZigZagRam: you may or not remember me from back in the day as CumberlandRam or Cumby. After RRF I took many years off from the net forum thing and landed here a little over 3 months ago. It is everything I had hoped for. Btw one day when I can afford it I'm buying myself a black Les Paul with gold pickups - like the one Peter Frampton plays. There are other musicians here at ROD besides us. :rockon:

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I do remember you. Good to see you're back to posting!

And I wouldn't call myself a musician, but I do play music. (y)

Last edited:

SalukiRam

UDFA
Long time lurker but finally decided to join! I'm a Rams fan from Southern Illinois. Came across this board when the draft came close and I've been hooked ever since!

Alan

Legend
ZigZagRam passing one over:
Hello Ram fans

SalukiRam joining the team:
Long time lurker but finally decided to join!
Welcome to the ROD ZigZag & Saluki ! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
You seem like an old friend for some reason ZagZag.
upload_2014-5-12_13-29-34.jpeg

Glad you finally decided to stick your toe in the waters Saluki. I think you'll be glad you did.

Both of you seem to have done some lurking here so I've no doubt you already know how fantabulous we are. Nuff said about that but I'll just remind you of a couple of things. I hope both of you will take a second to pin your location on our "member map" because we like to know where our friends hail from. We have members scattered all over the globe.

Just like the Rams themselves, we are a team of posters here and like any team, to be good it requires teamwork.

Be careful of anything in blue font because it usually means the opposite of what the words say. Prevents misunderstandings when you're just joking around.

Again, welcome to the team guys. :)
upload_2014-5-12_13-39-52.jpeg

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Frank Zappa

HinkoDMayo

UDFA
Name
Hinks
My name is Gabe who lives in Southern CA! I was born and raised in Idaho and just recently moved down here to CA to live with my gf. We are expecting a baby boy who will be also a big RAMS fan!!! Ive been a die hard rams fan ever since I was a kid!!! Go RAMS!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My name is Gabe who lives in Southern CA! I was born and raised in Idaho and just recently moved down here to CA to live with my gf. We are expecting a baby boy who will be also a big RAMS fan!!! Ive been a die hard rams fan ever since I was a kid!!! Go RAMS!!

Lived in San Diego when I first got hooked on the horns. Welcome and congrats on the soon-to-be-born baby boy. After he's born and you're up all night, come to the ROD - we're open all night. :)

HinkoDMayo

UDFA
Name
Hinks
I live in Fontana CA... Will be down in SD on Nov. 23 when the Rams comes down there..

bbach

UDFA
Hey guys. My name is Robert (people call me bob but I have no idea why). I live in Bismarck, ND. I'm not sure where North Dakota is but I think it is somewhere north of Canada. I'm an old guy so I expect total respect as in respect your elders. I play the age card often. Sometimes it even works. Back in 1966, when I was 12, I became a Rams fan simply because every one around me was either a Vikings fan or a Green Bay fan. I have to be different. I can tell you that football was great at the old Met in Mpls when the Rams came in to town to play in the cold and the rain. Great football. I was in the military during the Vietnam war but did not see any action. (Whew). However, we are the forgotten vets. All we do is ride Harleys and complain about our bad backs. As a side note, I sold my Harley and bought a sport bike. My kids are pretty sure I'm going to kill myself on it but I'm thinking that's a better way to go than dying of cancer in some hospital bed like my two brothers have done. I'm a Rams optimist. I always think they are going to be good and even if they suck I always think they are better than they really are. I have had Directv since I ever heard of such a thing so I can get the NFL package and watch every game. Some seasons, that has been tough, but there I sit, watching them lose. I check in on various forums but rarely sign up. People online tend to be vicious towards each other so I avoid joining. I often wonder if they treat people like that face to face. Unlikely. So, hello. Don't know how much I'll post, but hello anyway.