LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Sooooo, you all thought you hide from me? You can run but you can't hide. Snackdaddy's in the house.

Snack.....me amigo......what's up? Good to see you here. I think you'll like it. Not so much on the gloom and doom stuff....plus there are more cut-ups and guys like me and you than you can imagine. Just watch for the blue font...... It means "sarcasm".... and that's our favorite emotion.......:cool:

Alan

Legend
safak by the hair of his chinny chin chin:
After last years draft he bought his rams gear and tried to sway me but I just couldn't make the jump, but now I'm all in. Here to learn about the team and watch this crazy defensive line start to dominate.
After reading that, I'm doubly glad we drafted Donald and if drafting him caused you to become a Ram fan then I think you'll be just as glad it was the Rams who drafted him. (y) :)
The ROD, the Rams and the Donald is a great menage a trois! :LOL:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hey Charlie and Mick, you are most welcome here. Snackdaddy, eh? I remember you from the old RRF days. This is Cumby. And Mick - born and raised in Regensburg, Germany. Wie geht es die heute? :)

Good to see you Cumby. Been a while.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Snack.....me amigo......what's up? Good to see you here. I think you'll like it. Not so much on the gloom and doom stuff....plus there are more cut-ups and guys like me and you than you can imagine. Just watch for the blue font...... It means "sarcasm".... and that's our favorite emotion.......:cool:

Bome, how's it going? I didn't even know about this site till faulker turned me on to it.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Bome, how's it going? I didn't even know about this site till faulker turned me on to it.

You'll like it here. Now I still tune in over there. but it's getting easier and easier to spend more time over here. Less folks looking to "break down your arguments" or mad because you don't provide one. Much more even keel folks that are just fans. But SR is here as well....she hangs out over in the off-topic section.... but it's good to see you. You'll fit in here well.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hello everyone.

I'm new here and to the Rams. Im a Pitt grad living in Pittsburgh, I've seen my share of superstars and hall of famers come through my school (a shockingly high number considering how average they are on the field).
But recent draft pick Aaron Donald is my favorite panther of all time(flying past ironhead, curtis martin, fitzgerald and lesser known favorite of mine Antonio Bryant).
I've seen every home game of AD's live and a couple of away games, including last years 'tackle the entire backfield' game at Duke.
You will love this kid. He is a workhorse on and off the field, motor never stops, humble and soft spoken guy with absolutely zero chance of off-field issues. His quickness off the snap is a sight to behold and im excited to see what he can do when you can't devote 2 linemen to him ever play.

My brother is a WVU grad, and we are maybe the only 2 steeler haters in Pittsburgh. After last years draft he bought his rams gear and tried to sway me but I just couldn't make the jump, but now I'm all in. Here to learn about the team and watch this crazy defensive line start to dominate.
I actually like getting new fans who are following their favorites from college to us. Welcome.

Nessy

UDFA
Name
Nessy
Hello,

I'm Nessy, 26 living in the almost always sunny Isle of Man. I got into the NFL from watching it with my other half (he's sadly a Jets fan) been watching it around 3 years now, and finally getting my head around all the plays ect, I find it helps having been at the last two international games. We will be going to the Dolphins v Raiders game this year :) very excited. When I'm not watching the NFL I'm normally watching either cycling or the sci-fi channel.

I am wanting to get more into the game this year and follow my team from the get go and start learning everything I can about them :). Currently watching the draft and finding it quite interesting and exciting!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hello,

I'm Nessy, 26 living in the almost always sunny Isle of Man. I got into the NFL from watching it with my other half (he's sadly a Jets fan) been watching it around 3 years now, and finally getting my head around all the plays ect, I find it helps having been at the last two international games. We will be going to the Dolphins v Raiders game this year :) very excited. When I'm not watching the NFL I'm normally watching either cycling or the sci-fi channel.

I am wanting to get more into the game this year and follow my team from the get go and start learning everything I can about them :). Currently watching the draft and finding it quite interesting and exciting!
Welcome! Big fan of the sci-fi channel too. If you get tired of cramming for the upcoming season, feel free to talk about your other passion in the OFF TOPIC forum.

Alan

Legend
Nessy joining the fun:

Welcome to the ROD Nessy! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :rockon: :cheers:
We're glad you decided to join our community. This is the place to go if you want to learn about the Rams and football. Remember, no question is to dumb or opinion to outlandish to post. They would have banned me a long time ago if that wasn't true. :LOL:
upload_2014-5-9_20-16-27.jpeg

We can learn the art of fierce compassion - redefining strength, deconstructing isolation and renewing a sense of community, practicing letting go of rigid us-vs.-them thinking - while cultivating power and clarity in response to difficult situations.
Sharon Salzberg

lil drippy

UDFA
Name
lil drippy
Hi all-new here. My name is Bethany-aka lil drippy. Live in Ohio and been a Rams fan since the days of Vince Farragomo(dont remember how too spell it) -witch also tells how young Iam.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Hi all-new here. My name is Bethany-aka lil drippy. Live in Ohio and been a Rams fan since the days of Vince Farragomo(dont remember how too spell it) -witch also tells how young Iam.
Welcome Bethany! lol

What's up with the nick you choose?

p.s. you live near the Factory of Sadness!!:cry:

Alan

Legend
lil drippy dipping her toes in the goldfish infested waters:
Hi all-new here. My name is Bethany-aka lil drippy. Live in Ohio and been a Rams fan since the days of Vince Ferragamo(don't remember how too spell it) -witch also tells how young I am.
Welcome to the ROD drippy! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We're happy you decided to join our little community. You've come to the right place if you love the Rams and football.
images

“Be calm in arguing: for fierceness makes error a fault, and truth discourtesy.”
George Herbert

SerbianRam

UDFA
Name
Gentleman
Hi :)
I am from Serbia :)
I just want to say hello and to join the Rams nation from this forum :)

P.S.
I apologize for my bad English ...

Alan

Legend
SerbianRam joining the team:
P.S.
Wit all the typos we make how would anybody know your English is bad? :LOL:
Welcome the the ROD Serbia! (y) :welcome: :party: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
You came to the right place brother Ram fan. If you see something typed in blue font, it's just somebody joking and you should probably think he means the opposite of what he typed. We have members from may countries around the world so again, welcome to our little community.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hi :)
I am from Serbia :)
I just want to say hello and to join the Rams nation from this forum :)

P.S.
Belgrade? Interesting. How'd you become a Rams fan?

SerbianRam

UDFA
Name
Gentleman
I watch Rams from greatest show on turf era, and since then i love the Rams, and it continues :)

Alan

Legend
SerbianRam with a familiar story:
I watch Rams from greatest show on turf era, and since then i love the Rams, and it continues :)
Same with me. I used to be an Arizona Cardinals fan from when they used to be based in St. Louis. Now I'm a life long Ram fan too.
1zl92fn.gif

ExJbeck

UDFA
What's going on everyone?

I'm Jake, I'm from Jefferson County, 22 and have been a Rams fans since the GSOT. BTW I called the E.J. Gaines pick!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
A big welcome to NukeRam, safak, Nessy, lil drippy, SerbianRam, ExJbeck, and anyone else I missed. The more the merrier. Come on in, the water's fine. :party: