LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Welcome Alaskan Ram, GreeneCounty,rams24/7,Ramsdominate, nighttrain and mr. st. louis! Happy to have all of you here!

CGI_Ram said:
nighttrain said:
nighttrain here, and looking forward to lots of Ram Talk..
train

We are happy to have the train in the house! I've posted with a lot of quality guys, and you are definitely one!

You'll see some familiar names. Some new names. All of them good fans, knowledgable, and fun to exchange with.

Make some noise here!

Yo Train, fancy meetin' you here my friend, welcome aboard...I just drove up a few days ago...

Lesson said:
Welcome Alaskan Ram, GreeneCounty,rams24/7,Ramsdominate, nighttrain and mr. st. louis! Happy to have all of you here!

Alaska Ram is here?
Glad to be here Lesson, thanks for the welcome...

nighttrain

Legend
Ramsdominate said:
Lesson said:

Alaska Ram is here?
Glad to be here Lesson, thanks for the welcome...

i believe so Rus, AND thanks for the welcome to the board Lesson...
train

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hello. My name is Dave. I like simple sentences. I like the Rams. I like Football. I like Rock N' Roll. I like beer. And I like the Rams. And I also like repeating myself. And I also like repeating myself.

I am familiar with some names and must say that this place has done a Snead/Fisher-esque job of bringing together good people. Thanks for having me here. :cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
badnews said:
Hello. My name is Dave. I like simple sentences. I like the Rams. I like Football. I like Rock N' Roll. I like beer. And I like the Rams. And I also like repeating myself. And I also like repeating myself.

I am familiar with some names and must say that this place has done a Snead/Fisher-esque job of bringing together good people. Thanks for having me here. :cool:

Woot! Awesome to have you here!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
badnews said:

Hello.

Dave.

hello+dave+_e831eda2f7e55788b65f77cabd2ab202.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Lotta new "faces" around here. Welcome all to the last Rams board you'll ever need.

Psycho_X

Legend
Hello all, recognize some names from RRF. Thought I'd register per CGI's invite and see what is up. Can never have enough places to talk about the Rams afterall.

I'm a thirty something Ram fan since the day they moved to St. Louis. Was a stupid teenager desperate for a NFL team to call my own and went for the hometown as I usually do. Have been hooked ever since we started the 95 season 4-0.... was painful after that for a while unfortunately lol.

Anyway, look forward to hanging out and reading people's opinions. Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Psycho_X said:
Hello all, recognize some names from RRF. Thought I'd register per CGI's invite and see what is up. Can never have enough places to talk about the Rams afterall.

I'm a thirty something Ram fan since the day they moved to St. Louis. Was a stupid teenager desperate for a NFL team to call my own and went for the hometown as I usually do. Have been hooked ever since we started the 95 season 4-0.... was painful after that for a while unfortunately lol.

Anyway, look forward to hanging out and reading people's opinions. Thanks.
Well good on you for sticking with it. God knows this team hasn't been real giving in the *return on your investment* front. There is a bright side though.

You didn't have to endure 90-94. :sly:

Welcome to the fray, fellow freak of nature!

ImTheCrew

UDFA
Hi all, I'm a Titans fan from Chattanooga ,Tennessee... Not 100% sure why I signed up here.. Misery loves company? ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ImTheCrew said:
Hi all, I'm a Titans fan from Chattanooga ,Tennessee... Not 100% sure why I signed up here.. Misery loves company? ;)
I know why you signed up.
The first step is always the hardest, but I commend you for it.

Now. Go ahead and give yourself to the Rams.

hypnotize-060.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like I'm cheating on RRF but I'll keep posting there so it shouldn't be an issue. Decided I would check this place out after CGI invited me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
I feel like I'm cheating on RRF but I'll keep posting there so it shouldn't be an issue. Decided I would check this place out after CGI invited me.

Woo hoo!

Glad you made the journey!

Get comfortable. Lots of good people and fun going on here. Some new faces but familiar faces, too.

Welcome!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
Nah. It's all good. I post at a couple of different Rams boards too.
I've followed your *work* over there, and I'm happy to have you here. Even if it's on a part-time basis.

Soon, though, you won't be able to leave.

One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us.

94Wdq.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
You guys have done a really great job of increasing the membership over here in the last couple of weeks. I think we are going to see some real benefits from that. Welcome to all the new guys, I hope you all get stuck in!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
GreeneCounty said:
This board format rocks.

Yes... Yes It does.

The word is out! This is the place to be!