LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
dbrooks25 dipping his toes into clown fish infested waters:
Hey, I'm Derrick, I'm 34 and was born and raised in St. Louis.
Great you decided to join our community. There's always good stuff brewing here and burgers on the grill. Good luck with convincing CGI to part with one though. :unsure:
Welcome to the ROD dbrooks!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We also have a members map where you can pin your location.
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
images
images

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Great you decided to join our community. There's always good stuff brewing here and burgers on the grill. Good luck with convincing CGI to part with one though. :unsure:
Welcome to the ROD dbrooks!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
images
images

Thanks, I'm happy to be here. Out of all of the Rams forums I have visited this seems to be the best. Very loose and the members don't seem to take themselves too seriously yet the place isn't filled with crazies like Rams Talk on the PD site.

Walter

Rookie
You don't have to worry about keeping up Walter (I like that real name BTW), anything you can add to a discussion will be much appreciated. :) I started out with a limited knowledge of both the Rams and football but look at me now. :banana: OK, bad example. :snicker:
Welcome to the ROD Walter!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
View attachment 2898
Thanks Alan, I appreciate it.

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
Fellow Rams fans,

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I reside in Southeast MO. I am 28 years of age and married with 3 children(All boys). My best friend is a guy in a wheelchair. We make a trip back home every year to watch our team play. This year, it just so happens to be against Seat...(cough)..or should I say Seahags(Cannot wait!!!). I hated seeing Bradford go down, but my gut/heart still tells me this is the year we turn this thing around. It is a feeling I can't shake. I also believe Quick/Britt are going to have a lot to do with it. Thanks for having me and as always....GO RAMS!

Alan

Legend
adaystl3 starting a new day in his life:
I reside in Southeast MO. my gut/heart still tells me this is the year we turn this thing around. It is a feeling I can't shake.
We love the positive attitude aday! It's nice to have some young blood (especially if you're A+). :banana:
Welcome to the ROD aday!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:

images
images
upload_2014-9-4_6-40-15.jpeg
images

BelgianRam

UDFA
Name
Timoty
Hello Rams Fans,

My name is Timoty and as my screen name suggests I'm a resident of the small country called Belgium. I've been following american football since the year 2000 and settled on the rams to be my favorite team (I heard they were champs the year before little did I know what would follow...). Ever since NFL game pass came to be I have missed only one game (stupid Christmas eve thingy)and my love for your type of football grew year by year, culminating in me going all the way to saint louis last year and watch the home opener from up close for what was one of the best experiences of my life. I'm excited for the upcoming season especially the defense and the youth having another year of experience.

Go Rams

Alan

Legend
BelgianRam loving REAL football:
My name is Timoty and as my screen name suggests I'm a resident of the small country called Belgium.
Great to have you as a member of our community Timoty and I just want to say one thing before we go any further. I love your chocolate. I hope it's not as expensive in Belgium as it is here. :( It's going to be great to see your location pinned on our member map as I'm hoping that we'll eventually have a member in every country in case I go on vacation there and need to stop by and borrow some money. :LOL:

images
WWilson2.jpg

Pick6

UDFA
Hi Guys

I'm from the UK and only got into NFL in 2011. I didn't pick a team at first as I didn't want to just bandwagon a big team. I bought tickets for the Wembley game and watched the game v Arizona the week before to see what the Rams were all about, and when I saw the Defence sack their QB's 8 times I knew I'd found my team!

I've been lurking on here for a couple of years but thought it was about time I joined.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what this defence can do this season!

GO RAMS!!!

Alan

Legend
Pick6 going all in:

I'm from the UK and only got into NFL in 2011.

I've been lurking on here for a couple of years but thought it was about time I joined.
It's about time you came to your senses. I'm sure your inability to read all the posts in a thread had nothing to do with your decision. ;) :LOL: Don't forget to pin your location on our map so that the rest of the Brits that are already here can egg your house on Halloween or stop by for a cup a.
PhxRam relaxing in his lair with one of his minions and a cup of tea:
THE+BRITISH+ARE+COMING.+Check+it+out.+OC+Idea+from_d8d4ed_3733931.jpg

Welcome to the ROD Pick!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
images
images
images
images

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-7_9-39-32.jpeg
    upload_2014-9-7_9-39-32.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 226
  • upload_2014-9-7_9-40-31.jpeg
    upload_2014-9-7_9-40-31.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Where you from Pick6? Welcome!

I was at the London game too. Great day, poor result. Going back in a few weeks for Dolphins vs Raiders, might enjoy it even more as a neutral!

Pick6

UDFA
Where you from Pick6? Welcome!

I was at the London game too. Great day, poor result. Going back in a few weeks for Dolphins vs Raiders, might enjoy it even more as a neutral!

Thanks!

I'm from Leeds but recently moved to Bedford for work.

I'm going to the first 2 games, I didn't fancy seeing the Jags again after last year!

Should be good seeing the black hole!

Pick6

UDFA
p.s. Yes Wembley was good apart from the result but Bradford's TD bomb made it worth going for! Once that went in I thought we were in for a hell of a game but it wasn't to be.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Hey demanding Rams,

I'm an old Ram fan from Arkansas. My Dad was a college friend of Eddie Meador at Arkansas Tech.
Eddie sent me an autographed ball when I was about 8. I still have the ball.
Been a fan since mid-60's.

Used to post on another board until it wasn't any fun anymore....too negative.

Going to try again here because it seems a bit more fun and less of an egotistical display.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey demanding Rams,

I'm an old Ram fan from Arkansas. My Dad was a college friend of Eddie Meador at Arkansas Tech.

Going to try again here because it seems a bit more fun and less of an egotistical display.
Welcome. You picked a bad time to join us though.
Tomorrow might have been a better option. lol.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey demanding Rams,

You will enjoy it here.

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
My board name is JackKirby as I'm both a Kirby and Ram Fan. I've been a Rams fan since 1965 and I'm a second generation Rams fan. My dad started following the Rams in 1949 and even went to the 1949, 1951 and 1955 NFL Championship games at the Coliseum. He bought his two season seats in 1951 and kept them until the Rams moved to St. Louis in 1995. I finally got to see the Rams win their only Super Bowl Title in 1999-2000 though my dad and I did attend the SuperBowl in 1980 at the Rose Bowl where the Rams lost to the Steelers. And in Anaheim we were fortunate enough to thrill to the exploits of the Eric Dickerson the greatest running back in the history of the NFL. You can keep Payton, Sayers, and even Jim Brown, Dickerson was one-of-a-kind. I watch every Rams game and though realistically I believe we will finish only 5-11 or 6-10 this season, there are better days ahead.
Go Rams!!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Welcome. You picked a bad time to join us though.
Tomorrow might have been a better option. lol.
there seem to be good posters here and now is as good a time as there may be this season

Thanks

Hi Guys

I'm from the UK and only got into NFL in 2011. I didn't pick a team at first as I didn't want to just bandwagon a big team. I bought tickets for the Wembley game and watched the game v Arizona the week before to see what the Rams were all about, and when I saw the Defence sack their QB's 8 times I knew I'd found my team!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what this defence can do this season!

GO RAMS!!!

I should do my official welcome to UK Rams fans, I always say something embarrassing, last time it was "Big up the UK massive" or something along those lines. I suppose "UK represent" would be just as bad?

And that Wembley weekend is still the worst of my football supporting life, watched the Gators lose on a last minute fumble at the 1 yard line in The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, didn't really want to make the travel from Nottingham after that, but decided to go anyway, get there and it's freezing, see the brilliant Sam to Givens pass, then sat through the next 32 or so minutes before writing it off as a crappy weekend. Good times :(.

Alan

Legend
Ramlock thinking we're like this without a little lubrication:
Grant Stayton: We're at sea, and I'm a GOD at sea!
Don't stare at this too long while the song is playing. :eek:

JackKirby loving quality in everything:
I'm both a Kirby and Ram Fan.
I'm a big fan too. Here's me with my Kirby 2000 and my Nimbus 2000. :love:

Glad to have both of you as members of our community. :banana:
Welcome to the ROD JackKirby & lock!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers: