LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
No spoilers! :tooth:

Looper 8.1 out of 10

Actually a pretty damn good movie. Obviously anytime you're dealing with time travel there's going to be some plot holes if you think too far into it haha. A fun one though for sure, definitely recommend it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just rewatched Talladega Nights.

8 out of 10.

Love that movie.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Django Unchained: 8/10

Solid movie. Typical Tarantinto. Not a great or classic movie but certainly entertaining. Could have been a bit shorter maybe.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Prometheus (Netflix) - 4/10

That plot made less than no sense.

bluecoconuts

Legend
This is 40.

8/10 - It was humorous, nothing mind blowing, just about what you expect from that type of movie.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Can't believe it took me so long to see it... just watched it last week for the 1st time.

From Dusk Till Dawn

(Q. Tarantino)

I loved it ! 9/10

Juliette Lewis was young ... Man, I have a weakness for her.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
Total Recall (the new one)

4/10

It was trrble.
Oh yeah. I just saw that one too on PPV.

Lame.

Nobody gets their ass kicked by a cyborg and bounces up from it.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The Hobbit

7.5/10

Long movie (2:45), but it doesn't feel like it. Action sequences are a drawn out a bit.

I dare anyone not to laugh at the bunny sleigh.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Angry Ram said:
Total Recall (the new one)

4/10

It was trrble.
Oh yeah. I just saw that one too on PPV.

Lame.

Nobody gets their ass kicked by a cyborg and bounces up from it.

At least Kate Beckinsale was hot in it.

Ram Quixote said:
The Hobbit

7.5/10

Long movie (2:45), but it doesn't feel like it. Action sequences are a drawn out a bit.

I dare anyone not to laugh at the bunny sleigh.

Gonna catch that tomorrow...can't wait!

Angry Ram

OK I saw Hobbit...I liked it! Coming from someone who never saw or read a Tolkien related story.

I also laughed a lot...especially at the troll scene, Golem and the fat dwarf.

Good story, I was surprised at the ending, I was expecting more. Guess that's why there's 2 more movies in the making.

7.5/10

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
OK I saw Hobbit...I liked it! Coming from someone who never saw or read a Tolkien related story.

Good story, I was surprised at the ending, I was expecting more. Guess that's why there's 2 more movies in the making.

7.5/10
Already filmed, like LOTR. All that's left is post-production stuff.

For someone who read the book multiple times, the movie was pretty spot on to the books, with some minor deviations. The book was fairly silly at times and much of that has been cleaned up. I would think even Tolkien (who rewrote the riddle game with Gollum, and wanted to rewrite more of it after conceiving LOTR) would approve.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holy shit! The Evil Dead remake looks badass!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDLWlxxcak[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh hell yeah!

I love those =D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamFan503 said:
Lincoln. Damn good movie. 8.5/10

I can't wait for this movie to come out on PayPerView.

I haven't seen it.

Angry Ram

Ram Quixote said:
Angry Ram said:

7.5/10

For someone who read the book multiple times, the movie was pretty spot on to the books, with some minor deviations. The book was fairly silly at times and much of that has been cleaned up. I would think even Tolkien (who rewrote the riddle game with Gollum, and wanted to rewrite more of it after conceiving LOTR) would approve.

Oh really? Well, that's good. I know this was supposed to be more on the serious side, but I still can't stop laughing. The idea of angry dwarves (see what I did there) running around fighting is just hilarious to me.

And I'm glad I saw the main character's name was Bilbo before seeing it...not something else. If ya know what I mean.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
Ram Quixote said:
Angry Ram said:

7.5/10

Oh really? Well, that's good. I know this was supposed to be more on the serious side, but I still can't stop laughing. The idea of angry dwarves (see what I did there) running around fighting is just hilarious to me.

And I'm glad I saw the main character's name was Bilbo before seeing it...not something else. If ya know what I mean.
National Lampoon already did a spoof in print called Bored of the Rings and, you guessed it, the obvious alternate name was chosen. Frodo was Frito, Aragorn was Arrowroot, etc.