LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Wonder Woman - 7/10. Way overhyped, but still a good movie. I just have trouble with the Superheroes winning WWII storyline. It's why I didn't get into Captain America either. I've never liked her name. Wonder Woman sounds so corny. But, it was well produced. The story was interesting enough to make me want to see it all the way through. Gal Gadot is overrated. I just can't get past her sloping forehead. I don't know why but it really bothers me.

Um...Wonder Woman was set in WWI, not WWII.

And your opinion of Gal Gadot... seriously?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Solo

8/10, it was a fun movie, plain and simple. LOTS of little nerd references for those who dive a little deeper into the lore, but overall a good fun movie. Nothing too crazy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not seeing the hype on her either. Pretty and all but no Linda Carter

Thank you. And the slopes forehead thing is just one of my idiosyncrasies. I am a bit like Seinfeld. For instance my buddy married a gorgeous woman years ago. I was jealous , until I spent time with her. She had man hands. It totally ruined it for me. I tried to imagine looking down as she fondled my junk. Just couldn’t get past it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Dark Crimes: 8.5/10

Jim Carrey plays a detective in Poland trying to solve a cold case. And while his Polish accent is spotty, the whole film reminded me of Winter's Bone with Jennifer Lawrence...not quite as good or intense, but a high-quality indy film with excellent performances from actors we normally don't see or see in different roles.

I've watched a TON of movies lately. I may put up a few pages of just what I've seen lately if I get kicked off my computer.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Infinity War - 9/10

Thor and Stark were well done. Cap didn't have as much to do as I would have thought.

MCU finally got Thor's power level where it should be and his interaction with the Rabbit, LOL, Rocket was welcome comic relief.

Thanos was a quality villain with a contradictory mission, the old Marvel comics specialty.

Nice job setting up the sequel as well as one of the upcoming films in the post credits scene.

I was dreading the length of the film, thinking that I would have to go to the men's room in the middle. But my bladder held out and the movie flowed well enough that it seemed shorter than it was.

Very enjoyable.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd actually give Infinity Wars a perfect score of 10/10 because it was easily the most entertaining movie I've seen out of the Marvel series - and that's really saying something. I cried quite a few times as well, and when movies do that, you know that they're good.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
One other thing I liked about Infinity War , were Thanos henchmen The Black Order

even though they never really explained who there were very well

I was worried with a movie this big with this many characters , The Black Order would just end up being Marvel' Storm Troopers

cool to look at , but never really posed much of a threat

So I was surprised that The Black Order were actually pretty badass , and were really only defeated because they eventually got out numbered

Black-Order-in-Avengers-Infinity-War-1.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
Heredity....
Well done horror movie. Im not a big horror movie person at all really.
A lot of symbolism in this that tells a story (with a lot of extra movie dramatics of course) of a family embroiled in generational occultism.
Any questions about any of the imagery, let me know.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Finally got around to seeing Solo. A good, fun film. I thought Alden did a good job as Han Solo. Really tied in the ESB relationship between Lando and Han in well.

9/10

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hereditary 6/10

Pros 0:02:06 trailer looks good. (i found the witch to be an interesting movie) and these are the same folks involved.

Cons the other 2:04:54 of movie put around it.

imdb has this rate @ 8.1 / 10 . i know, i know, false accounts, etc etc et al.
i do like slow build ups and tension based movies.......... a quiet place was somewhat successful at this.
unfortunately i didnt get that here. my wife and I waited, and waited, and waited and waited and continued to wait for the movie to let loose and let us "have it". by the time it had finished i thought to myself, i could've stayed home and watched 4 episodes of the original star trek. and by all the subtle laughter that i heard in the theater (until i gave in and laughed out loud at the floating headless corpse scene) -----which seemed to break the ice as the rest of the theater joined in i realized i wasnt the only one who had become bored with the spectacle.
this could have been really good. it just didnt end up that way.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hereditary 6/10

Pros 0:02:06 trailer looks good. (i found the witch to be an interesting movie) and these are the same folks involved.

Cons the other 2:04:54 of movie put around it.

imdb has this rate @ 8.1 / 10 . i know, i know, false accounts, etc etc et al.
i do like slow build ups and tension based movies.......... a quiet place was somewhat successful at this.
unfortunately i didnt get that here. my wife and I waited, and waited, and waited and waited and continued to wait for the movie to let loose and let us "have it". by the time it had finished i thought to myself, i could've stayed home and watched 4 episodes of the original star trek. and by all the subtle laughter that i heard in the theater (until i gave in and laughed out loud at the floating headless corpse scene) -----which seemed to break the ice as the rest of the theater joined in i realized i wasnt the only one who had become bored with the spectacle.
this could have been really good. it just didnt end up that way.
Yeah, the headless floating bodies were hard to take, except they really weren't there.
At any rate, I thought it was solid, The Witch was a masterpiece I thought.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I concur, with others here. Infinity war was a 10/10 for me. I actually gained a new appreciation for Thor Ragnarok, now that I understand the more direct tie in.

Psycho_X

Legend
Agreed with everyone on Infinity War and have loved how they've handled Thor since Ragnarok. I was ready for them to be done with the character after Dark World but now I'm hoping he doesn't die in IW2 and a 4th Thor is made. Only thing they got horribly wrong in IW is not having Led Zeppelin blaring when Thor comes storming in to Wakanda. Seriously, there haven't been as many cool moments in movie history as the part in Ragnarok when Thor comes storming onto the bridge blaring Led Zeppelin and destroying everyone in his path. NEEDED MORE ZEP!!!

But besides that, 9.9/10. Deduction for lack of music awesomeness.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Agreed with everyone on Infinity War and have loved how they've handled Thor since Ragnarok. I was ready for them to be done with the character after Dark World but now I'm hoping he doesn't die in IW2 and a 4th Thor is made. Only thing they got horribly wrong in IW is not having Led Zeppelin blaring when Thor comes storming in to Wakanda. Seriously, there haven't been as many cool moments in movie history as the part in Ragnarok when Thor comes storming onto the bridge blaring Led Zeppelin and destroying everyone in his path. NEEDED MORE ZEP!!!

But besides that, 9.9/10. Deduction for lack of music awesomeness.
Thor defiantly got the loudest applause in the film

Ragnarok did wonders for his character

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Incredibles 2
5/10
All this time to come up with a plot for #2 and they couldn't come up with anything fun.
What a waste. Oh and it scared the kids too....