LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spider-man : Across The Spider Verse

9.5/10

I might have given it even a higher grade , if it wasn't for the ending

why you ask ,

because there is no ending

not a spoiler , but for those who didn't know , Spider-man : Across The Spider Verse is part 2 of a trilogy , and it ends on a major cliff hanger , I knew that going in , and even I was like , WTF

i knew it was coming , but it was like , there is no way that it's been 2 hours and 20 minutes , . so the end did catch me a little of guard

there is just no way , any live film will ever be able to capture what this movie does when it comes to a capturing a comic book experance

my reaction to , Spider-man : Across The Spider Verse

benny-hill-wtf.gif
Took my son and he geeked out with the multiverse pictures. He hated the ending. I felt a little off since it’s an animated movie.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Netflix Movies:
Extraction
- 6 out of 10. Half hour in I realized I had an hour + to go and that it was going to be non stop.
AKA- similar theme, dubbed in English that was done quite well, 7 out of 10
Triple Frontier- I thought, "With a cast like this, how did I not hear of this movie before?", well, now I know. 2 out of 10. For scenery

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Malignant - 10/10.

this is not your usual horror flick. actually for three quarters of the movie it was. i hated it. everything i hate about a horror movie was there. i actually fell asleep for awhile. then in the last quarter things got messed up. glued to the screen shit that you never saw coming. thoroughly enjoyable.

Tano

Legend

Malignant - 10/10.

this is not your usual horror flick. actually for three quarters of the movie it was. i hated it. everything i hate about a horror movie was there. i actually fell asleep for awhile. then in the last quarter things got messed up. glued to the screen shit that you never saw coming. thoroughly enjoyable.

I would have a lot of trouble getting thru 3/4 of a movie that was that bad no matter how good the ending is

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would have a lot of trouble getting thru 3/4 of a movie that was that bad no matter how good the ending is

it may only be bad for me. other people seem to like all these horror movies and might think the first 3/4 of the movie is fantastic. think of the conjuring and such. i can't stand them but the public eats them up.

Tano

Legend
it may only be bad for me. other people seem to like all these horror movies and might think the first 3/4 of the movie is fantastic. think of the conjuring and such. i can't stand them but the public eats them up.

I am not really a horror movie buff

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Transformers Rise of the Beasts (aka BEAST WARS) was a fuckin blast!!!!! 7/10

MAXIMALS MAXIMIZE

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SMILE : 7.7 / 10 After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, a psychiatrist becomes increasingly convinced she is being threatened by an uncanny entity.
pretty interesting. jump scared the hell out of my wife at one point. horror/thriller/mystery genre.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
VIOLENT NIGHT 7.9 / 10 When a group of mercenaries attack the estate of a wealthy family, Santa Claus must step in to save the day (and Christmas). mystery, drama, Xmas.
may end up being my new goto xmas movie, right above DIEHARD. David Harbour is santa, if that helps you decide on watching it. (very similar to his role in stranger things.)

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Flash

6 out of 10. IMO comic fans will enjoy this, although casual fans more since they don’t know any source material.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

James Cameron's Deepsea Challenge​

8/10

Free in the US on youtube. This serves as a contrast* to the OceanGate stories. James Cameron becomes a dedicated, full-time deep sea explorer to reach the deepest part of the sea. While the wreck of the Titanic was about 12,500 feet deep, Cameron takes his privately built, experimental submarine to try to reach the Challenger Deep, over 35,000 feet deep. Cameron faces tragedy and setbacks, along with a test dive to the wreck of the Bismark, on his quest. Does he make it?
He makes it, but cuts safety corners on the way. The dive is at night and the crew talks about not having the experience. To me this has a little bit of a manufactured drama feel. One of the problems they were having was with choppy seas caused by daytime tradewinds. Diving at night, when there was no wind, seemed to solve the issue, but the show only played up the "danger" of a night time dive. Cameron also orders a backup system cut off his sub when there a deployment malfunction.
The overall problem is that the deepest part of the ocean seems pretty boring. There's no visually stunning exotic sea life and it's not a Strange New World. There's no "view" and there's nothing to see. It's just the deepest part of the ocean. Yay.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Asteroid City

0/10

What could have been with an actual script and directing.

This had an amazing cast and the trailer made it seem like a fun quirky movie.

What it ended up being was a nonsensical, self indulgent experiment in self thought by Wes Anderson.

It often seemed that the only direction given was for the actors to adlib whatever non sequitur that came to mind.

Now I know there are a lot of Wes Anderson fans out there and I've liked a couple of his movies even though he tends to dwell in his own mind. This one however was just too much "I'm the most brilliant man in the room" crap.

The over riding theme as they beat you over the head with it at the end is that you
can't wake up if you don't go to sleep.

Gee Wes. I can't believe how better off I am with your brilliant insight.

I honestly felt insulted sitting through that god awful trip through the enlightened mind of hollyweird.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Sound of Freedom"
9/10.

Great, action packed movie with the heartbreaking reality of child sex trafficking, happening Worldwide.
Bring your tissues.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Just watched the film Mank … with Gary Oldman , black and white pic about Herman Mankiewicz who co wrote Citizen Kane with Orson Welles. Watchable. 8/10.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I watched Face/Off last night, for the first time since it was originally released.

I thought it was crap then, and it hasn’t improved with time.

0/10

Tano

Legend
I watched Face/Off last night, for the first time since it was originally released.

0/10
That's a bit harsh

It was entertaining if not realistic.

I would give it a 4 out of 10 because there are a ton of movies out there that are much worse than Face/Off

If Face/Off gets a 0, then there are a bunch that would get a negative 10 from me.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

0/10

Didn't enjoy the film at the time and have no great desire to watch again .. remember it just dragging on and on ... however imo has to get at least 1 point for the soundtrack containing one of the final INXS (with Michael Hutchence) songs ... from their underrated album Elegantly Wasted.

View: https://youtu.be/vFvZ8Um6aIk