LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Just saw Oppenheimer

Totally worth all of the hype - 10/10. Instantly one of my favorite movies of all time.

Tano

Legend
Michelle Pfeiffer is an ageless beauty, 64 yrs old (never thought she was pretty 30 years ago, well she looks amazing now. If not sure reference Madonna).
I thought Michelle Pfeiffer was gorgeous in Ladyhawk.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Kate Beckinsale is just hot period

About that there is no question whatsoever.

1690143524012.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kate Beckinsale is just hot period
She gets more beautiful as she ages though. Like Jennifer Connelly, both were a little awkward in their younger days, now are absolute show stoppers

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
SMILE : 7.7 / 10 After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, a psychiatrist becomes increasingly convinced she is being threatened by an uncanny entity.
pretty interesting. jump scared the hell out of my wife at one point. horror/thriller/mystery genre.

I only watched excerpts of it, but the prisoner had some of the best acting from a minor character that I've seen in recent years. He sounded so done, so regretful of what he did...and when he figured out what was up...well, I thought his freakout was exactly what I would do in that situation. Just bone-chilling.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vision Quest
9 out of 10
A movie about a young man who gets seduced by an older woman. She doesn’t get jail time after smashing him 3/4’s of the way through the film. Oh it ends with a wrestling match.

blu-ray hope GIF by Warner Archive

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3. I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10. It delved deep into many characters, and it was heart-wrenching to see some of the scenes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Vision Quest
9 out of 10
A movie about a young man who gets seduced by an older woman. She doesn’t get jail time after smashing him 3/4’s of the way through the film. Oh it ends with a wrestling match.

blu-ray hope GIF by Warner Archive
Yeah. I thought it was odd that nobody saw him as some kind of perv when he had her underwear.

It reminded me of this guy who would steal women’s bras and undies from their clotheslines.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Disney is really making it tough to like Disney anymore

I did not like the new Indiana Jones at all

Didn't care for all the crappy CGI or the greyish / purpleish filter they put on the lens , didn't car for the story , didn't care for any of the characters , didn't even care for Indy himself

2/10

we started watching it late Saturday afternoon , got about halfway through it and paused cause we had stuff to do , wasn't even sure we were going to continue it , but after the Rams game , we decided to , kind of wish we hadn't

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Roughly 25 year old film I rediscovered “ City of Industry “ with Harvey Keitel. 7.5/10

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
The Big Country with Gregory Peck and Burl Ives. Amazing period piece. Great acting. Interesting camera angles. Love Westerns.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a huge nerd and a big Chris Pine fan I've tried three times to watch D&D Honor Among Thieves and I get about 30 minutes in each time before I get bored and tune the movie out.

2/10

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Denzel is just a bad ass.
Equalizer 3 was enjoyable, not much of a plot but good action. 8 out of 10

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wind River on NetFlix. 8/10. Taylor Sheridan directed Jeremy Renner in a film with a few actors from Yellowstone. Set in Wyoming with another modern Native American and Cowboy theme.

Tano

Legend
As a huge nerd and a big Chris Pine fan I've tried three times to watch D&D Honor Among Thieves and I get about 30 minutes in each time before I get bored and tune the movie out.

2/10
I give it 5 out of 10 - i thought it was okay