LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My brother has been telling me to see this, he said it is an instant classic and gave it a 10 too
It's one of those movies I would describe as a great ride. You just feel like you're waiting for the next fun thing to happen and it delivers.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's one of those movies I would describe as a great ride. You just feel like you're waiting for the next fun thing to happen and it delivers.

Just watched Bullet Train, and I have to say this: no movie tied in every little minor detail, every character quite like The Usual Suspects. Bullet Train seriously reminded me of a The Usual Suspects meets Quentin Tarantino. I fucking loved the plot most of all. It was funny, action-packed, but the plot was what drew me in.

fearsomefour

Legend
Just watched Bullet Train, and I have to say this: no movie tied in every little minor detail, every character quite like The Usual Suspects. Bullet Train seriously reminded me of a The Usual Suspects meets Quentin Tarantino. I fucking loved the plot most of all. It was funny, action-packed, but the plot was what drew me in.
WOW
High praise indeed.
I wrote this movie off as just another action flick, which, generally Im not into.
I will check it out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WOW
High praise indeed.
I wrote this movie off as just another action flick, which, generally Im not into.
I will check it out.
That's interesting. It has lots of "action" but is a completely different beast.

I hate to pump up a movie because then people go in with blown up expectations. It's a recipe for a let down.

So... this movie sucks ass. What a snoozefest. The characters are fucking boring. Did they even HAVE a director?

Memento

Name
Jemma
That's interesting. It has lots of "action" but is a completely different beast.

I hate to pump up a movie because then people go in with blown up expectations. It's a recipe for a let down.

So... this movie sucks ass. What a snoozefest. The characters are fucking boring. Did they even HAVE a director?

Stu, I seriously went to this movie with a friend based on you (and others on this thread) watching it and giving it a good rating. Other than that, the movies were either good ones I've already seen before, not interesting enough to justify a movie ticket on, or they were ass.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The dialogue between Lemon and Tangerine was as good as I've ever seen.
Will see it a few more times.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Elvis

Recently became available on HBOMax. I enjoyed it. Its definitely not a comprehensive biopic, by any means, and it certainly has a distinct point of view that might not be 100% accurate. Nonetheless, I found it an entertaining take on his story. I'd compare it to Walk the Line. Very good performances by the cast.

Memento

Name
Jemma
The dialogue between Lemon and Tangerine was as good as I've ever seen.
Will see it a few more times.

YES. That dialogue is as good as it gets.

Honestly, I felt terrible for the Wolf when they introduced him. Yeah, even the minor characters played their parts extraordinarily well. In my mind, Bullet Train is a classic, and I can't recommend it enough.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Went and saw Bullet Train the other day. As close to a 10 as I've seen in some time at least for me. Humor, action, fun, and great character build up. A movie I will definitely watch again.
This is an all time suggestion for me! I honestly didn’t know much about this flick and likely would have never watched.
IMO, anyone who likes the Guy Ritchie films, Snatch and Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels, will love this

fearsomefour

Legend
One Man Army

I am a fan of over acting, weird Nick Cage.
This movie does not disappoint if you are a fan of Cage being Cage.
I couldn't really tell if the movie was good to be honest......if you enjoy Cage being strange, you will enjoy it.
I enjoyed it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
One Man Army

I am a fan of over acting, weird Nick Cage.
This movie does not disappoint if you are a fan of Cage being Cage.
I couldn't really tell if the movie was good to be honest......if you enjoy Cage being strange, you will enjoy it.
I enjoyed it.
Army of One?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My kids and I watched it this weekend and really enjoyed it.
Love and Thunder was definitely different than the previous Thor movies, but we laughed all the way through it.
Can I ask , if you've read the comics before

sometimes I think people who haven't read the comics might like some of these better then those who have

Gorr-the-God-Butcher-4.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My kids and I watched it this weekend and really enjoyed it.
Love and Thunder was definitely different than the previous Thor movies, but we laughed all the way through it.
Question begs... Was it supposed   to be funny?