LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Morbius 3 out of 10.

I have zero issue with Leto (weird in my opinion but he was the pretty boy beaten to a pump in Fight club lol)

They killed the movie with a crappy script!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
An oldie, but my daughter wanted to watch and I forgot how brilliant this movie was;
The Truman Show- 8/10
Hard to believe this came out in 1998, when cell phones were barely even usable for conversation and a 56k modem was high tech. It was amazing how this could happen today in this crazy world of catfishing etc. Carrey's campy schtick keeps it on the lighter side, and of course does get a bit annoying, but overall does a great job
I'm sure I would have rated this much lower when it first came out, for sure it has aged well

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent.

I know he's not for everyone but my wife and I love Nicholas Cage movies.

This one was really funny and being a Nick Cage movie, very quirky. We loved it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
‘The Voyeurs’ - 6/10

This started a little slow. It has a few twists in the second half that threw me a bit, especially since I was starting to get bored. A few times I thought it was at the end but then there was more. It could have been more powerful if it had ended earlier.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Matrix Resurrection - this is on HBO now. I loved the beginning. The whole concept is pretty cool. Even Jada Pinket Smith gets to be her normal bitchy self :eyeroll:. I like the new infused talent. However, I am not a huge Carrie-Anne Moss fan. They made up for it by giving us one of my favorites, Jessica Henwick. The CGI was very cool. Overall the story, especially the ending, was too predictable and although Keanu Reeves seems like a great guy, I think his acting has always subpar. 6.5/10

fearsomefour

Legend
An oldie, but my daughter wanted to watch and I forgot how brilliant this movie was;
The Truman Show- 8/10
Hard to believe this came out in 1998, when cell phones were barely even usable for conversation and a 56k modem was high tech. It was amazing how this could happen today in this crazy world of catfishing etc. Carrey's campy schtick keeps it on the lighter side, and of course does get a bit annoying, but overall does a great job
I'm sure I would have rated this much lower when it first came out, for sure it has aged well
Never been more relevant than right now.

fearsomefour

Legend
Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent.

I know he's not for everyone but my wife and I love Nicholas Cage movies.

This one was really funny and being a Nick Cage movie, very quirky. We loved it.
I dig Cage.
I love over acting Cage the most.
But, in movies like Pig and Joe, he can do some good subtle dramatic work.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I dig Cage.
I love over acting Cage the most.
But, in movies like Pig and Joe, he can do some good subtle dramatic work.
He has some great movies but seems to not be able to turn down a role no matter how lame. I mean The Rock, Face Off, Con Air, Raising Arizona... I love a great deal of his movies. This latest one is a lot of tongue and cheek self deprecating humor pointed at himself.

fearsomefour

Legend
He has some great movies but seems to not be able to turn down a role no matter how lame. I mean The Rock, Face Off, Con Air, Raising Arizona... I love a great deal of his movies. This latest one is a lot of tongue and cheek self deprecating humor pointed at himself.
Yeah, Nick Cage playing Nick Cage as fans think he would play Nick Cage.
I loved it.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
That was because of the tax problems. I don't remember exactly what they said his second option was (bankruptcy or selling everything or some such) but basically he chose to do every movie any one asked him to do to pay off his tax debt. He recently just paid it all off so we should see him stop doing all these crazy bad movies now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hearing great things about the new Top Gun. Anyone seen it yet?

Just watched Airheads, forgot how much I love that movie as it's been a looooong time.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched The Bad Guys. Cartoon movie with my son (17). He wanted to watch it. Not bad 7 out of 10. A predictable plot but funny in spots.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Was really hype to watch Dune. Holy hell what a snooze fest.

5/10. It looked amazing though.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ya don't say....

download (8).jpeg

download (9).jpeg