Ramsey traded to Miami for ‘23 3rd rd pick(#77 overall) and TE Hunter Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is a stud. And I don't believe his cover skills are gone either. Let's give him another year to prove it.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I was told he sucks on here and is washed up. This can't be true?

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I love Ramsey almost as much as AD. I think he's a baller among ballers, and one of those personalities that's worth a lot more than just what we see on the field.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blindside edge rusher on third down. Just tell him to go get the QB.

Ram65

Legend
Surprising to me how physical he has been as a Ram.

He seems more of an intimidator in coverage as opposed to a sticky CB.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He was paid $20m per year to delete wrs, not tackle. Let's thank dc Morris for turning ramsey into a ss.

dang

Legend
IMO. Ramsey is an elite NFL DB and field general. The Rams need more of his type attitude on the defense (like the inbred mongrels that make up the 69er defense). Rapp is a good defensive player but with limited skills. Durant has the makings of a very good Coverage CB. Donald would continue to be NFL DPOY level with an elite Edge rusher. Wagner is a rare defensive leader and borderline elite run stopper. Gaines is still learning and hasn’t hit his peak yet. EJII has the makings of a consistently good ILB (needs to improve on coverage). Scott is a thumper. Floyd is very good against the run but not an elite Edge threat. Use these guys correctly, fill in the blanks, play more aggressive and you are set for 2 more years at least on defense. I mean top 5 defense. McVay needs to make this happen as it’s the easy part compared to fixing the Offense.

Last edited:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I think the Bears trade 2 1sts and a 3 for Ramsey this offseason ;) lol

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Wouldn't it be nice if the Rams said "F those OL picks", went mostly defense in the draft and in 2023 began dominating defensively? Make Stafford a game manager. Win, win, win.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I love Ramsey as much as anyone, but, he's going to turn 30 at the end of next season (I believe), has a cap hit of 25m in '23, 26.7m '24, 22.7m '25 when he will be 31. Yeah, he was still elite this season, but, there were signs that he may have lost a step in there. IF we can get anywhere near what we paid for him to trade him out, I'm all for it. That said, seriously doubt he returns 2 1sts.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am a big Ramsey fan. Hard not to respect the man for his week 18 performance. Nothing to play for. A lot of our Star Players (except him) were sitting out. But... he played his ass off and played great. Stud.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
I love Ramsey as much as anyone, but, he's going to turn 30 at the end of next season (I believe), has a cap hit of 25m in '23, 26.7m '24, 22.7m '25 when he will be 31. Yeah, he was still elite this season, but, there were signs that he may have lost a step in there. IF we can get anywhere near what we paid for him to trade him out, I'm all for it. That said, seriously doubt he returns 2 1sts.
We're so bare at CB and S we'd have to hope they could re sign Hill, Long and Rapp. Hah. Ramsey is not a dude this team can lose