Rams WR Cooper Kupp captures receiving triple crown- First to do it in 16 years!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Way to go Mr Kupp!!!

Cooper Kupp has hit the finish of a remarkable 2021 regular season and emerged as a triple crown winner.
The Los Angeles Rams wide receiver captured the receiving triple crown, becoming the first player since 2005 to lead the NFL in receptions, receiving yards and receiving touchdowns.
Kupp's final line of statistical splendor reads: 145 receptions, 1,947 receiving yards, 16 receiving touchdowns. His marks for catches and yards are each the second-most in NFL history.
Kupp is only the fourth player since 1970 to achieve the rare feat, joining Jerry Rice (San Francisco 49ers, 1990), Sterling Sharpe (Green Bay Packers, 1992) and the last player previous to Kupp to claim a triple crown, Steve Smith (Carolina Panthers, 2005).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Best of all, it's an honor that carries no "17th game stigma" with it

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And the best thing of all is we have him healthy and ready to go for the playoffs. Congrats 10 now go get that ring!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
One of the best WR seasons of all time!
Kupp was unstoppable. Against any and all opponents. Truly amazing feat.

What strikes me now is the incredible consistency, week in and week out. How many 90+ yard games in a row?? Tremendous mental and physicality preparation, effort, execution. Every week. And the level of skill and craft to keep producing no matter what opponent or how the defense played him.

Kupp actually carried the Rams offense on his back. Not to disrespect Stafford in any way, who was just great getting him the ball, but Kupp is the man.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This generation's "Crazy Legs Hirsch". Look it up kids! Congrats and thanks for being one of the class acts in the NFL. Also, making "tossing the ball to the Ref" after scoring a TD is one classy signature move.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We have some of the best talent in the league at multiple positions that we get to watch play for our team every week.

It’s a great time to be a Rams fan.

Thank you #10

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like Torry Holt said recently, "He could have played with us." in GSOT. He's a totally unselfish, all around FOOTBALL player and not just a WR. There are others maybe with more physical talent, although he is no slouch in that department. He is the best route runner I have seen in my life, and I'm old!

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
As a looooooong time Ram fan he may be my favorite all time Ram, what a class act and fine player he has become. His parents must be proud. He appears so humble and what a helluva team player he is. He played awesome yesterday and every game this year.. did he have an off-game this year? If so i dont remember it.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
As a looooooong time Ram fan he may be my favorite all time Ram, what a class act and fine player he has become. His parents must be proud. He appears so humble and what a helluva team player he is. He played awesome yesterday and every game this year.. did he have an off-game this year? If so i dont remember it.
The first Arizona game he had 5 catches for 64 yards. That was his worst game this year. All others were good.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The first Arizona game he had 5 catches for 64 yards. That was his worst game this year. All others were good.
Only game of the season his catch rate was under 70%, most of which were in the high 70- 80% range
Which is remarkable considering how many passes he catches down field.
76% catch rate for the season, including that 5/13 game against the Cards
Just amazing

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Other teams' DC's can't put their #1 CB on him to neutralize him. Think about that. With OBJ as our #2.... they have to put the #1 CB on OBJ, because Kupp get's open no matter who's defending him. Putting #1 CB on Kupp is a waste.
What a season, congratulations suuuuuuper Kuppp!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
All that from a 3rd round pick!!! We don't need no stinkin 1st round picks!!!! He's averaging 6 receptions per game in his carrer. Jerry Rice averaged 5. He's averaging 77 yards per game. Rice averaged 75. I don't expect him to play 300+ games but as far as great Ram receivers? If he plays at least 5 more years, he'll be in Ike/Torry territory, if not past them. He's now 5th in receptions and 6th in yards.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
His downfield blocking has been amazing too.
Taking on linebackers and knocking safeties and cornerbacks on their rear end consistently.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

I fucking love his game, and I haven't seen such a precise route runner on this team since Isaac and Torry. I'm so glad he's locked up. Our wide receiver room has to be the most stacked I've seen in some time. Cooper, OBJ, Woods, Jefferson, Skowronek, Harris, Atwell, and I'd even add in Warren Jackson as a deep sleeper.