CELEBRATE !! Rams Win, End SeaHags Season Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Hopefully they will get a Sunday game next week

one extra day couldn't hurt

sYFbvRz.gif

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Proud of this team.

Fuck yeah.

I'm handing out my own personal game balls to some Rams:

Cam Akers for the breakout running game and big time plays the Rams needed.

Andrew Whitworth, for working his ass off to come back and spark the o-line.

Jared Goff, for incredible toughness and steel nerves, under adverse circumstances, when it counted most.

Sean McVay, for calling a great but conservative game, running the ball, and patiently waiting for the D and the O to come through with breakthrough tds to win the game.

Most of all: To the awesome Rams defense, which controlled and won the game and showed why it really is the best in the NFL.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Don't feel good about Kupp's knee. Those non contact injuries always seem to be bad. Thinking AD could be alright. Sounds like Wolford is ok. I think Akers is fine too. He took a beating today with all the touches but showed out! Don't know about Edwards. Does Henderson have a chance of coming back next week?

Week after I believe.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cam is a weapon. Seattle had no answer for that dude.

Ellard80

Legend
the offense struggled a lot - but the play call and audible on the woods TD pass...

was perfect.... gutsy for the coach to have that as part of the call.. and gutsy that goff went to it.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Hopefully they will get a Sunday game next week

one extra day couldn't hurt

sYFbvRz.gif

They'll need every second, this was an extremely physical game on both sides. Some may disagree, but it's tough to put in back to back efforts at a high level....this teams record reflects that. I know the D will be there, but I have doubts about the O, especially up north.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Now kupp should be ok ......I wait with baited breath that AD is ok.....he seemed fine....I can see him in one of those rib protection jackets jersey would be skin tight could work to his advantage hard to hold him if you can't grab the jersey.

Here's to hoping!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the offense struggled a lot - but the play call and audible on the woods TD pass...

was perfect.... gutsy for the coach to have that as part of the call.. and gutsy that goff went to it.
Easiest pass he had all year, but one of the most important.