CELEBRATE !! Rams Win, End SeaHags Season Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
For the second week in a row can we get some fucking credit for Coach McVay? This guy is on a different level. Getting 23 points out of this offence with all it had to deal with today was absolutely masterful.

I wanna find out what the Seahawks fans are saying. This fake rivalry thing they had with the 9ers for a few years was cute but you fucking know they hate us the most. Their salty tears are fucking delicious.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Don't feel good about Kupp's knee. Those non contact injuries always seem to be bad. Thinking AD could be alright. Sounds like Wolford is ok. I think Akers is fine too. He took a beating today with all the touches but showed out! Don't know about Edwards. Does Henderson have a chance of coming back next week?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zodi

Hall of Fame
For the second week in a row can we get some fucking credit for Coach McVay? This guy is on a different level. Getting 23 points out of this offence with all it had to deal with today was absolutely masterful.

I wanna find out what the Seahawks fans are saying. This fake rivalry thing they had with the 9ers for a few years was cute but you fucking know they hate us the most. Their salty tears are fucking delicious.

He's a missed FG and a rookie Cooper Kupp drop away from being 7-1 versus the Seahawks, on top of being 8-0 versus the Cardinals.

…..

Legend
Arron Donald and the Rams take up permenant residence in Wussel Wilsons head. And it shows.

Great win!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My trolling is pretty top notch right now. I have done at least 8 posts rubbing the Hawks nose in shit! I'm not normally so savage, but cocky Seacock fans piss me off!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My trolling is pretty top notch right now. I have done at least 8 posts rubbing the Hawks nose in shit! I'm not normally so savage, but cocky Seacock fans piss me off!
Fieldgulls? or where?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Please post some screen caps. Not that my schaedenboner needs any help, but please post them anyway.