CELEBRATE !! Rams Win, End SeaHags Season Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Donald looked like he had an oblique strain judging by how he hit the grass. If so, short term injury. His ribs didn't get injured, hurt occurred when he rolled with Wilson.

Stay hydrated @99DMVP!

I saw Wilson fall on AD’s oblique during the tackle. I’m hoping it’s a soft tissue injury and not a broken rib. His trouble breathing on the sideline is concerning.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
In fairness, the Rams' D didn't give them much of a chance. Seattle also tried opening up the O early in the season and led the league in yards, but it exposed the D. (Schottenheimer also tried that with the Rams but Fisher shut it down.) So I think Carroll is also responsible for the offensive strategy.
Schotty is the issue in Seattle. Both coordinators are below average in fact.

Carroll is like so many of the old guard defensive minds... He can't hire OCs to save his life. So yeah it's definitely his fault. But the reason his offense sucks in spite of its weapons is the coordinator and coaching. They are loaded on offense.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
What a punishing defense we have! Man, that was fun to watch.
So glad to hear good news on Kupp and especially Wohlford. Now we need some good news on a certain defensive player.
GREAT WIN!!!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m SO THRILLED at this win. Goff was a tough MFer, defense and Akers balls out and the O showed up.

Glad KUPP and Wolford are good and here’s hoping AD is good as well!!!

AWESOME WIN!!!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw Wilson fall on AD’s oblique during the tackle. I’m hoping it’s a soft tissue injury and not a broken rib. His trouble breathing on the sideline is concerning.
It looked like his ass landed right on Donald's mid section

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
1610250625132.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Their perception of their QB... All I can say is give McVay a guy like Wilson and those weapons and you'd see some shit.

So along those lines they need to get rid of Schotty his prob is he is too unimaginative and you can't be behind the curve at OC nowadays and stay on top of a division like ours.

Good Lord did we dodge a bullet there. Great news.
Problem is Petey loves that horrible play caller. I was listening to Cowherd on Friday and he had Fisher on. Fisher called him one of the best play callers in the league. Nearly caused a car crash.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hopefully they will get a Sunday game next week

one extra day couldn't hurt

sYFbvRz.gif
I hope they do, I had to watch the 1st half with one of the coolest whiner fans I have met in a long time. I was lucky the customer only has internet with us so their TV worked just fine. But their modem needed to be reset like 10 times before I finally got some good numbers from it so I could close the job. Next week I want to watch the game in my buddies living room eating whatever awesome feast he puts together for the game.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Could probably go all day w/o saying this --- but, the stash would be proud of that D today!

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Ohh... Shitchicken forums are GOLD right now...

"They knew exactly what we were.

A team with an overrated QB that played not to lose. Would come in with substandard gameplans, and give you every chance to win the game. We would even spot you multiple scores by halftime.

And all you had to do was take a lead while they drained their own clock down, never bothered adjusting, and eventually a fumble or bad call would give you the game.

They never expected to lose their QB or best defender, but even then...Carroll was going to do everything he could to give them that game by not even coming in prepared to create effective matchups. Carroll would go in lazily trying to do what they always did, making it easy to prepare for.

The Rams were right and easily beat us. Even without an effective QB and their best defender.

Our 12 wins were smoke and mirrors. We were never that good because our coach was always the problem and our coordinators were never really that good.

They did whatever they wanted. Caught us completely off guard and knew exactly what we would do, because we always do that. And so they easily stopped us.

They were probably dancing they got the matchup with us because they knew it would be a cakewalk to prepare for us."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Problem is Petey loves that horrible play caller. I was listening to Cowherd on Friday and he had Fisher on. Fisher called him one of the best play callers in the league. Nearly caused a car crash.
Yeah I actually laughed so hard I snorted when he said that shit. Fuckin Fisher man... Rewriting history to cover the things he can't come to terms with just like everyone else. :ROFLMAO: