CELEBRATE !! Rams Win, End SeaHags Season Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Ohh... Shitchicken forums are GOLD right now...

"They knew exactly what we were.

A team with an overrated QB that played not to lose. Would come in with substandard gameplans, and give you every chance to win the game. We would even spot you multiple scores by halftime.

And all you had to do was take a lead while they drained their own clock down, never bothered adjusting, and eventually a fumble or bad call would give you the game.

They never expected to lose their QB or best defender, but even then...Carroll was going to do everything he could to give them that game by not even coming in prepared to create effective matchups. Carroll would go in lazily trying to do what they always did, making it easy to prepare for.

The Rams were right and easily beat us. Even without an effective QB and their best defender.

Our 12 wins were smoke and mirrors. We were never that good because our coach was always the problem and our coordinators were never really that good.

They did whatever they wanted. Caught us completely off guard and knew exactly what we would do, because we always do that. And so they easily stopped us.

They were probably dancing they got the matchup with us because they knew it would be a cakewalk to prepare for us."

TBH I don't blame them....the way they started the season like barnburners, then petered out at the end of the year....probably sick of losing to the Rams also. RW 5-10 against the Rams since Aaron Donald came into the league.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Congratulations on your win today Ram Nation! I hate the Seachickens.

F*ck the Seachickens. Thanks for giving the Whiners hell back in the 90's. The Packers will always have a soft spot in my heart as a bay area Ram's fan.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Schotty is the issue in Seattle. Both coordinators are below average in fact.
First, I am not a fan of any of these people related to the Seahawks. But, I have to ask why? They scored almost 29 points a game, won 12 games and the division. Are you saying they scored 29 points a game in spite of the O/C? If so, what was their excuse today?

Packfan18

Rookie
F*ck the Seachickens. Thanks for giving the Whiners hell back in the 90's. The Packers will always have a soft spot in my heart as a bay area Ram's fan.
We beat them 3 times in the 90s in the playoffs but then lost to them in the 98 playoffs. 2001 we beat them again. We like you guys too.

Packfan18

Rookie
That sucks, hopefully he broke his fricking hand on the helmet. Wouldn't matter much since he isn't playing next week.
Maybe the league office reviews the film and fines him.
F the Seahawks!! That makes me mad seeing that.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We should expect nothing less. Well earned TEAM WIN. Let's..... Go.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I hope McVay's headache goes away. Heard a lot of bad stuff that started with a headache this week.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I hate him less as he’s not a Patriot anymore and the Bucs don’t bother me but wait now that I think of it I still can’t stand Brady lol.
We have the added hate of Arians around here. That tomato of a human being coached the ARI deadbirds and was always obnoxious.