Rams vs Squawks postponed to Tuesday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Vikings on the road for a short week.Then Baltimore on the road.

The Rams have some solid games to end the season. Add the first game 17
against the 9ers at home.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Vikings on the road for a short week.Then Baltimore on the road.

The Rams have some solid games to end the season. Add the first game 17
against the 9ers at home.
Knock all 3 of them out of the playoffs and keep on kicking teams to the curb right through the SB.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Are Rams gonna get any players back on the team with this delay? Maybe OBJ, Havenstein, etc.? Anyone know anything about this yet?
OBJ apparently has tested negative so he'd be coming out of protocol.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Gotta say, it's super crappy that they move the game to a weekday afternoon when most people are at work and then don't offer refunds to ticket holders who can't go. Know how long it takes to get from Santa Monica to Inglewood on a weekday afternoon? I'd have to take a half day. Way to stand by your fans, guys. That email they sent out was BS.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure ticket has to broadcast it unless it's a local blackout or nationally televised like TNF/SNF/MNF
Man I hope you’re right. It’s saying regional coverage and that would be the Eagles. I never miss a game
Even the 2-14 years

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Gotta say, it's super crappy that they move the game to a weekday afternoon when most people are at work and then don't offer refunds to ticket holders who can't go. Know how long it takes to get from Santa Monica to Inglewood on a weekday afternoon? I'd have to take a half day. Way to stand by your fans, guys. That email they sent out was BS.
Been a long time since I lived anywhere near that part of SoCal but is it really any easier trying to get there for a TNF/MNF start of 5:15?

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I got a bad feeling that the Eagles game will be televised on the east coast. I haven’t missed watching a game in years. Sunday ticket probably won’t televise it. Not good
Game is on Sunday Ticket (if out of market)

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Been a long time since I lived anywhere near that part of SoCal but is it really any easier trying to get there for a TNF/MNF start of 5:15?
It's not. But at least in those cases, you've got months to either figure out if you can make it or sell the tickets. Right now the resell sites are all flooded with last minute sales from people who can't go and are just hoping to be able to dump them in the next 72 hours.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Won't they nationally televise it? If yes, DirecTV won't matter.
FOX is broadcasting both Rams v Seattle and Wash v Philly at 7:00 so nation will be split.
Sunday Ticket will carry games for out of market territories.

Ellard80

Legend
Saw this coming... short weeks are rough.. but extra time off between games isn't bad... (on one side)

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought forfeit was only in play if enough players weren't vaccinated and they didn't follow the protocols?
My understanding was it was only a forfeit if the outbreak started with a player/coach who wasn't vaccinated. But who knows anymore they change things so much.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i don't get it. every report i've ever read says this strand is closer to the common cold than a killer virus.

why is the nfl doing this to teams?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

i don't get it. every report i've ever read says this strand is closer to the common cold than a killer virus.

why is the nfl doing this to teams?

Their protocols did not differentiate the strands of COVID. Heck, O wasn't even around then. Also, it has not been noted what strand they are effected by, though I'm sure we all know.