Rams vs Squawks postponed to Tuesday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Dang. Out of vacation and this time conflicts with a show we are going to see as a family.

First game I won’t see in real time in years.

Counting on my Rams bros to give game day thread updates!!!

I’m sorry yall will have to miss my complaining and Moaning and sky is falling take during game day thread.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Dang. Out of vacation and this time conflicts with a show we are going to see as a family.
There will be other games, cherish the time with loved ones...As my wife, children & extended family, would never believe I communicated this.

TexasRam

Legend
There will be other games, cherish the time with loved ones...As my wife, children & extended family, would never believe I communicated this.
Haha.

Yea I’m a big family guy despite my sometimes asshole take on here haha.

I think our family’s get our Rams obsession, could be worse vices to be addicted to!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That's reasonable, and one way to look at things. However, another approach would be something like
"Cherish the game, there will be other wives and children."